"This is bad! There is a distinguished guest in the building, who wants to see Yun Wu's performance. Since you are a musician invited by Yun Wu, there must be real materials. You should go up and delay time.

     Xin Niang stretched her hands over Xue Yange's clothes, and could not help pulling her into the room beside her.

     "I have never appeared before, I'm afraid it's hard to be elegant!"

     Xue Yange got out of the house and planned to withdraw from her, but Xinniang was also in a state of illness and medical treatment. Where would she let her go.

     In her opinion, this person can be in Yunwu's house, which means that Yunwu values ​​this person very much.

     You know that Yun Wu never lets people enter the house, even if she admires her prince general, she can only stop at the door of Xiangjie.

     "Everyone has their first time, even if they don't play well, that's okay. What happened, my mother-in-law will take care of you!"

     Xin Niang patted Xue Yange on the shoulder, took her to the instrument room, and asked her to choose an instrument.

     This mother-in-law has martial arts foundation. If she escapes, she will definitely be caught.  If things get serious, it may attract the attention of the father in the next room.

     "I have a rule of playing the piano, I never play ordinary pianos. I wouldn't play them unless it was a perfect piano."

     Xue Yange said solemnly, it sounded like something really happened.

     "This is easy to handle. I happen to have a guqin here, but no one can play it."

     Xin Niang took Xue Gege toward the place full of various instruments, reached out and turned aside the peony vase placed on the display rack.

     A door opened from behind the shelf, revealing what it looked like inside.

     "please!"

     Xue Yange saw that there was a beautiful glazed string moon harp on the back, and the strings were like the silver hair of the moon goddess.

     This is not just a harp, it is also a peerless work of art.

     "Can I try it?"

     "of course can."

     Xin Niang nodded and let her step forward.

     Xue Yange's long and beautiful hand, stroking the strings lightly, and tickling with her fingertips, issued a beautiful and beautiful piano sound.

     "Ring!"

     Xinniang looked at Xue Yange in surprise. This harp has been stored here for many years. There are not many musicians who have been here, but no one has ever been able to play the sound of the piano.

     Therefore, this glazed string moon harp violin is also known as a silent piano.

     She originally wanted to kill Xue Yange's ambition, so let her take a look at the true masterpiece, not everyone can control it.  Unexpectedly, she was able to play this rare piano, heavenly sound.

     "This name is called Tianyin 箜篌, and people who have no fate cannot move their voices."

     "Since it has a connection with me, then play this harp."

     Xue Yange said, since she can't slip away, she can only get out after playing.

     "it is good!"

     Xin Niang immediately responded and immediately sent someone to bring the piano into play.

     Although it is still daytime outside the Yunhua Tower, the stage is dark like night, and a multitude of glazed lanterns light up between the curtains, making the entire lotus-like jade terrace as beautiful as dream.

     The lotus jade platform is surrounded by curtains suspended by layers of crystal bead curtains, and the surrounding accordions are arranged around the lotus jade platform.

     Those who can enter the Accord are all big men with heads and faces.  Up to the royal nobles, down to the family children.

     "Ding Dong!"

     Suddenly, a beautiful piano sound came out from behind the crystal curtain. As the light cymbals played slowly, the crystal curtain was pulled up layer by layer.

     The crowd then saw behind the last layer of crystal curtains a cute boy, sitting in front of a glass-stringed cymbal harp, a pair of delicate hands, slowly plucking the strings.

     "This is? Tianyin 箜篌 琴!"

     On the top floor of the Accord, Feng Lichen suddenly heard the sound of the harp, suddenly looked down at the center of the stage, and saw the beautiful one-man harp.

     The original noisy Yunhua Tower quieted under the sound of Xue Yange's piano.

     Xue Yunche took the colorful snowdrops out of Yunwu's room, and when he reached the promenade, he saw the figure playing the piano.

     "So familiar figure!"

     He muttered to himself, a hint of doubt appeared on Jun Yan.

     "By the way, the musician who rescued me!"

     He was standing upstairs, listening to the touching sounds of the sounds of nature, almost drunk.