Maria had stood by, watching Aphmau reach the bottom of the stairs where Aaron was waiting for her.

Maria could see them casually talking to each other probably about her. She looked closer at Aaron's facial expressions as he seemed confused probably because he knew she was perfectly fine before the boat had got to the docks of Starlight Adventure Park.

She watched from the top of the boat as Aaron grabbed Aphmau's hand, intertwining their fingers together as they started walking towards the entrance of Starlight Adventure Park along with the others.

Maria, who was still watching them from the boat had felt her heart speeding up and an unwanted feeling in her chest.

Her teeth slowly started grinding up against each other sounding like nails being dragged down against a chalkboard.

"She's getting on my nerves! You don't love her, stop lying with those words!"

She put her hand over her mouth, feeling the sensation of her mouth slightly opening as her lips separated from each other but she couldn't.

Not with Aphmau around him.

It had became quiet, Maria glanced over at the docks and saw the couple had already made their way towards the entrance of Starlight Adventure Park.

Maria sighed beneath her breathe, as she started walking towards her room which happened to be located right next to Aaron and Aphmau's bedroom.

Although, each room didn't contain much in them, the rooms were quiet spacious and had at least two beds and a television which seemed enough to host quests for about a week.

Maria started observing around the boat as the bedrooms were located downstairs while the kitchen and living space were located upstairs at the front entrance of the boat.

She walked carefully downstairs towards her bedroom as she had walked passed Aaron and Aphmau's bedroom which caught her attention.

Maria stood in front of their bedroom door examine from the outside as the room only had one bed.

From where Maria had stood, the opened drawer which laid in a straight path seemed to be sticking out more than usual — which would turn into yearning.

She had forced herself to look beyond the other direction and to keep going but the temptation became too desirable.

Maria knew she shouldn't invade their privacy but it had felt like she had no control over her own body as she slowly started walking towards the opened drawer.

It had caught her attention almost immediately as her gaze met with a velvet black box in the corner of the drawer.

She tried to ignore the wanting temptation growing inside of her as her hands started inching closer to the box.

Her fingers had lingered around the small box, tracing around the woven tufted fabric with a short dense pile, which gave it a distinctive soft feel as it made contact with her skin.

Maria had stopped tracing her fingers around the fabric as the realization of what this box could have contain had hit quickly.

Maria never had opened something so quickly as she pictured herself like a child on Christmas morning. Her gaze locked with laid inside the box and a small gasp escape her mouth.

Her mouth had widen as she took a closer evaluation, studying the ring's features.

This wasn't just any ring.. it was an engagement ring.

The engagement ring was gorgeous — the way the oval-shaped diamond had shined against the light and fitted in between the gold band which held the diamond in place.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 30, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Casablancas | Aarmau AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें