𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 | 𝖧𝗂𝗆

"Ma.."

"Mar.."

"Maria.."

"Maria, are you okay?" Aphmau waved her hand in front of Maria who seemed to be trapped in her train of thought.

She glanced over at Aaron, who was standing by the docks, near the boat where Maria stood at the top. She took one glance at him, confused and worry if Maria was okay.

Suddenly, Maria had snapped out from her train of thoughts which seemed to be consuming slowly at her stomach making worry tremble inside.

She looked down at Aphmau, who had a worry expression plastered on top of her face and Aaron, who couldn't see much from where he was standing, seemed also confused by sudden actions.

"Huh— uh, yeah!" Maria could feel an unpleasant wave of anxiety touching down at her skin making her shiver.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm one-hundred percent—" She stopped midway through her outspoken sentence and thought to herself one again.

Maria knew she couldn't lie to Aphmau but it has felt like something inside of her had snapped — tired of hearing the bullshit the human had spoken of.

"Maria? You don't seem okay." She snapped out from her thoughts once again realizing she couldn't stop herself from going back like temptation.

"umm, about that," she spoke. "I'm not really sure if you would say one-hundred percent okay." She looked down at the ground, avoiding any possible looks she could get from Aphmau.

Maria felt as if she couldn't move, she felt as if her legs were going to collapse and everything in that moment would stop.

She knew it was stupid to think in such a careless way knowing Aphmau would never look at someone in a disgusting manner.

Instead, Aphmau had embraced Maria, her hands were brushing against her back trying to comfort the werewolf.

Maria had never felt such happiness overcome her and it disgusted her.

It disgusted her out of jealousy.

She couldn't feel much emotion as the jealousy inside starting consuming more quickly remembering the time when Aaron told her about the way Aphmau had embraced him.

It made him feel lighter and more calm when the rage inside of him starting taking control of him.

He never did like the immediate response of rage it had on him and if he failed to control them on time, it could lead him to lose Aphmau.

Maria sighed and embraced Aphmau as well making her feel less unpleasant about herself but the unpleasantry didn't change about the she felt towards Aphmau.

"I know you're not feeling well but I thought maybe you might need a hug from someone." Aphmau had broke the silence between us, addressing the unexpected hug she gave and pulled away from me.

"Thank you, Aphmau." She smiled.

Maria had realized what she was doing and soon, the small smile from her face had gradually started disappearing, "I think I'm just going to stay on the boat until I feel better."

"Are you sure you're going to be okay here?" Maria nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay then. Me and Aaron are going to set off to the amusement parks with everyone else so if you need anything, you can call me if needed." Maria nodded her head once again, watching Aphmau walk off the boat.