𝖳𝗐𝗈 | 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺

jessica8D13 🤫

Aaron had eventually calmed me once the island had came into view from the boat. It seemed like an eternity waiting as the boat as it slowly approached the dock. 

My excitement couldn't be anymore described than a bubble of confetti inside of me ready to pop any moment.

It was honestly the best feeling I've had since my reunion with Aaron after a difficult year without each other.

"We're finally here," Aaron smiled, looking down at the dock while I admired the island in front of us.

"Mm." I nodded.

Garroth was amazed by the sight of the island as everyone else was pretty much the same way reaction as him.

Lucinda was a little more excited than she had thought she would be, considering she is usually calm and collected when her eyes lingered at such a view.

She smiled as she couldn't keep her excitement in any longer as she started snapping pictures with every chance she got.

"Guys! Why are we just standing here when could be on rides!" I cheered happily, to Aaron's pleasure.

"Mhm. I want to eat." Daniel said, patting around his stomach.

"Daniel does has a point. I'm starving!" Blaze announced over his rumbling stomach.

"Ditto on that Blaze." Dottie agreed alongside with Blaze.

"Oh!" Daniel looked a little surprised as Dottie and analyze had agreed with him.

"I have to admit, I am hungry but I want to go on the rides first!" Kim cheered as she had showed a cheery smile plastered on her face.

"Oh, I'm good with anything! I don't necessarily have to eat, as you see." Ghost appeared as the sight of Kim's eyes had grew a much darker color than before.

"I want to go on the rides first. After all, I think it would be wise to do such as I don't think any of us want to end up vomiting on each other." Zane gave a dirty look towards Blaze, who had a habit of loosing his spicy taco over Zane, which he didn't approve.

"Those who would like to eat first raise their hands!" I shouted, encouraging those who want to eat.

Several raised their hands, including Garroth, Melissa, Eric, Daniel, Dottie, Blaze, and Maria.

I thought curiously, looking over at the amount of hands raised and the others who didn't. I thought to myself on how we would work this out.

"Okay then, the 7 of you who would like to eat can use this map that Melissa collected to find a good restaurant." I looked at the remaining 6 who wanted to go on rides including me, Aaron, Zane, Lucinda, Kim, Sylvanna, and Rylan.

"Now, the rest of us will go on rides while the other half can eat and once we're done, you guys can go on rides and we'll eat. How does that sound?" I asked them.

Everyone have an approving nods expect for Maria, who plastered her face with glare that scared me inside, I had to admit.

"I disagree," Maria croaked, her glare not disappearing from my sight.

"Then, what do you think we should do?" I asked Maria, waiting for her suggestion. Aaron along with Blaze and Rylan gave a concerned look towards Maria.

"Well, I think only me and Aaron should go on rides. You pathetic little humans, especially you," Maria pointed at Aphmau as she continues to glare at her.

Aphmau's breathing patterns became all over the place and her brows furrowed. Aaron looked surprised at Maria's behaviour.

"Hey Maria? You feeling all right?" Blaze asked worriedly.

Maria snapped out of her thoughts, looking around as everyone seemed confused by her words. She nodded in response, hanging her head in shame.

"It's okay! I know you probably didn't mean to say that!" She smiled, trying to cover up the obvious damage behind her smile.

Aaron looked from Maria to Aphmau back and forth. Aphmau blinked her tears back standing tall,

"I think that would be a wonderful idea, Aphmau." Maria nodded along with Aphmau's plan they had discussing before Maria's rude outburst.

Aphmau marched down the stairs extending to the docks, awaiting for everyone else.

"Come on, everyone! Let's go." She smiled once again more brightly than before.

"Aph.." Aaron mumbled under his breath, concerned how Aphmau handled Maria's choice of wording. He shook the thought away, as he noticed everyone heading down the stairs.

Aphmau waited for Aaron at the bottom as he finally came down from the boat. Aphmau greeted him with a small smile as he gently wrapped his fingers around her's, holding her hand.

Maria wasn't too pleased as she caught Aaron holding hands with Aphmau, quietly growling below her breathe.

Before, she had wondered where this behavior had came from and now, with Aphmau in the picture, it seemed to impossible to get Aaron away from her.

Almost as hard for her to express the amount of pain she had seen from this man while he was away from the woman he loved for a year.

"I just want to be with her again."

She noticed the way Aaron looks at her, the love in his eyes for this woman and how he looks at other people especially Maria was nothing more than a friend in his eyes.

Maria knew Aphmau was nothing more than pathetic human but how could Aaron have so much love for this woman and claim her as his mate when she doesn't deserve to be his?

That's right.. his mate.

How could Maria do such a thing.. rip away Aphmau from Aaron and have him go through the same pain he experienced during his year alone without his stupid potato,

the love of his life,

his world,

his everything?

She had to be carefully next time with how she approached things especially her words knowing her next outburst could get her in trouble.

This was it, they had finally entered the first island without no thought of how much drama would surround one couple and such a trip.

Word Count: 1,003

I have fun writing this.

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)