Ending

Tw: mentions of death (sorda)

That's how the rest of their school year went. Logan helped others with classes they were having trouble in. Patton cooked, cleaned, and helped with the others emotional problems. Roman did multiple romantic gestures and took them all in multiple dates. Virgil helped Patton with cooking and cleaning, helped the others with homework if Logan couldn't, and did a few romantic gestures and took them on a few dates himself.

When the end of the year came around, they didn't want to leave each other's sides. Virgil didn't even have a place to go. He only went to the dorms to have enough time to pay for an apartment. He was still short however. That's when Patton had the brilliant idea to move into an apartment together. It solved all the problems.

They wouldn't have to leave each other and Virgil will have a place. Thanks to Logan, they found a grate apartment in a good place for a reasonable price in a day. It would take a week, luckily they still had a week in the dorm.

When they moved in, almost nothing changed. The only things that did were the fact that they were now in an apartment and had no school. If anything, that only gave them time to get to know each other better. Roman, Logan, and Patton visited their parents sometimes and never stopped talking about their new boyfriends.

A year came and went when the others finally decided it was a good idea for the others to meat their parents. They decided to spend a whole day with each family so they cleared three days to do that. They were all nervous to meet the families of their loved ones. No one more than Virgil. He doesn't know how regular families worked so he feared he would mess up. The others told him it would be fine and they were right. More than right.

The first family was Patton's since his was the closest. His Parent's made a joke about how Roman, Logan, and Virgil were his boyfriends and were surprised when they found out they actually were. They immediately started playing around with them and had fun embarrassing Patton with stories. All in all, it was a fun and light hearted time.

Next was Roman's. His parents also had fun embarrassing their sun but it was worse because their friends joined in. The vampire friend, the one that turned Roman, had fun telling stories on how he looked when finding out what he can do. That included a video they secretly took of Roman trying his speed out for the first time only to run straight into a tree. That was also a fun and light hearted time.

Last, was Logan's. It started out light hearted. His mom embarrassing him like to others did to their own kids. She also showed off how smart he is. Showing them a lot of certificates he got from school. Then...the father topic came up. He told them everything, shedding a few tear. They ended the day going out with his mom to get their minds off of it. Not as light hearted as the others, but still fun.

It saddened the others a little that they couldn't meat Virgil's parents. But, in the end, it was good that they couldn't. They did go to the cemetery and spent an hour at his mothers grave stone. But, if they met his dad...let's just say that they became more overprotective over Virgil after they found out. Non of them, not even Patton, would have second thoughts in punching that guy in the face.

Years past, they graduated college, got better jobs, adopted a dog, their relationship got more serious, and they bought a house together. They would do almost anything for each other. One day, Roman made the most special date of all their lives. They went to a fancy restaurant and talked all night. At night, when the full moon was up, Roman showed them the place he always imagined he would do this.

He had gotten special rings and a special box made. There was a silver ring with a light blue gem and, if you look closely enough, small paw prints all over the ring. There was another silver ring with small dark blue gems all over it. Then, there was a black ring with a small purple gem in the middle of it. Roman made this big speech about how the 6 years they spent together were the best 6 years of his life and he wished it would be more.

Patton was bawling his eyes out while repeatedly nodding. Logan let out silent tears while also nodding. Virgil, like Patton, was bawling and repeatedly nodded with a hand over his mouth to silence his sobs of joy. Roman put the rings on their fingers and pulled them all in a hug, also crying. He was beyond glad that they said yes.

Their wedding was perfect. It was small and filled with Patton's, Logan's, and Roman's families. They were a little sad that no one was there for Virgil...but he assured them that it was fine. He did have them after all. To him, that's all he needed. But life had to run it's corse and they didn't know how mortal they were until Patton got into a car crash.

He almost died, but Roman turned him with his consent. There's this universal rule that says you can't be more than one species. Patton was no longer a fairy, and became a vampire. It was quite the change, but he had Roman. Logan was next, within the same year he almost died. Roman turned him too, once again with his consent. Logan and Patton learned together for the most part...but they had to learn the change from what they were to what they are now alone.

Virgil was never turned. They all learned that fallen angels are basically immortal and stop aging once once they 'die' when Virgil got shot. Apparently, they could only die at the hands of an angle or fallen angel. Which was great in their case. Unlike other couples, they basically had eternity with each other. They were nice people and stayed out of everyone's way so, they never lost a member. They also looked after each other and, since the others can die easier than Virgil, whenever anyone tried anything with the others...they saw Virgil's bad side. That's the last thing they ever saw prompting everyone else that even thought of hurting them back off.

They lived the best happily ever after they could have dreamed of.

The end