15

Willows POV
"hi my lady" he said pulling me into a hug. "you ready to head out" he asked. "Ready as I'll ever be" I said laughing. I grabbed my phone and wristlet and we left the hotel. "Soo where are we going". "I was thinking we could go to dinner then just walk around, shop anything we can find I guess". "Sounds like fun" I said grinning. We just had small talk about your and everything on the way to the restaurant.
He took my to this really nice Italian restaurant called Mamma Maria. "oh my God yes, Italian is my favorite" I said jumping up and down like a child. We walked in and it was so nice I felt way out of place.
"Reservation for two under hossler" Jaden said. Him literally speaking was hot. "Right this way please". We followed a guy to the back out on the patio and it was lit with candles and fairy lights. "oh my goodness jay this is beautiful" I said taking in every moment of it. "I tried my hardest" the guy said making Jaden and I laugh.
He pulled out my seat for me, "what a gentleman" I said smiling. "So how's everything going you know, your first tour" he asked. "It made me realize how lucky I am to have all these supporters and it makes me so happy you know". When I said everything, Jaden was so intrigued look like he was admiring everything I said. "I feel the exact same honestly, also having you and all of the other members making it more comfortable" he said. "I agree completely yeah".
We talked and talked, we ate, we laughed it was the perfect date. "I hope you had fun" he said intertwining our hands. "it had a great time, I haven't laughed like that in a while" I said giggling. "That was cute" he said. "What". "You your laugh, it's adorable". I felt heat rise to my cheeks. We arrived back at the hotel and we're just walking around until he dragged me to the pool.
We were sitting at the edge with our feet in, hands still intertwined. "So will". "Hm". "You know how we have been hanging out alot recently and have gotten alot closer, and well confessed our feelings to eachother I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend".
I was in complete shock. Of course I wanted to be his girlfriend. "Of course jay" he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. There was a smile plastered on the both of our faces.
We walked back up to my room and everyone was in there. "Well I'm glad you're all in here" Jaden said laughing. "why why why why whyyy" Cynthia said running up to us. "Because he's now my boyfriend". "YES" everyone came running up to us jumping and hugging like we just got engaged or something.
We all sat in the room for the next few hours playing games, making tiktoks, going live and everything like that. "I wanna tell the fans" he said laying his hand on my thigh. "Are you sure" I asked. "Positive".

Liked by samhurley, chaser and 100,458 others

jadenhossler: she's mine🖤

Tagged- @willow.wonka

   Comments...

addisoneasterling- the cutest

payton- my loves

Imgriffinjohnson- don't hurt my sister😤
-i would never

Imgriffinjohnson- don't hurt my sister😤 -i would never

Liked by luvanthony, avanii and 95,564 others
Willow.wonka- my sweet boy

Comments...

luvanthony- my favs 🥺

Cynthiaparkerrrr- YES MY SHIP YESSS