8

"tell me everything"

Basically I still love chase. Sorry I know he's your boyfriend and al-, she cut me off and said " it's okay I get it I loved him while you did". Anyways I love him and miss him so much, but I have grown closer to all the guys and I realized I don't think I want to date him anymore, plus I see how happy you two are together you know. And I think I have a crush on one of the guys. "Oh my god spill please". I'm not completely sure but I think I like Jaden, like he's so sweet to me he treats me great, he always is complementing me, but I just don't know if I'm ready to move on. Its like there's a road block stopping me. "I think you're afraid of getting your heart broken again" she said sitting on the counter. I climbed up beside her and sat with her. " I guess so, I just don't know if he feels the same you know. "Girl are you kidding me, why do you think he wanted to come here in the first place, to see if y'all were dating because he likes you". Okay well yeah that makes sense. "How about we, become great friends because I'm tired if dealing with these boys 24/7 and I feel like we both need it" she said. I agree with you completely. She wrapped me in a hug then went back to jay and Chase.
"Okay so I have decided to just stay best friends with you because its for the best, you and cynth are happy and I want you happy. Just know I still love you and always will, you were my first,, everything basically so I can't lose you". " I love you too will" he said wrapping me in a hug. "Okay so we all good here because I'm ready to pass out, we have to be on the bus in 5 hours" jaden said. "Yeah goodnight guys" I said giving Cynthia and Jaden a hug. As soon as I hugged Jaden cynthia winked at me which made me cackle. "What" Jaden said. "Oh nothing , goodnight".
They left and me and Chase crawled in bed and he wrapped me in his arms.  "Goodnight bEsTiE I love you" Chase said laughing kissing my forehead. "I love you too Chase" I said giggling. We quickly fell asleep.

A/n
HI I KNOW THIS IS VERY SHORT IM SORRY IJSJXJS.
Okay anyways I'm sorry this is short but I needed to update before Liz punched me for leaving her on a cliffhanger so here you go😌✋🏼