6

"I wonder if they talked about what happened"

I started moving around to indicate I was awake but I couldn't get out of Chase's grip. "Chaseee". "Ughhh" he groaned. "Hurry up before I piss on you headass". He finally let go of me and I turn around and see Griff and Jaden talking. "So what happened last night". "Well we talked and then went to sleep". "Elaborate" Jaden said. "I could but I don't wanna piss in the floor" I said running to the bathroom.
When I got out the boys were talking to Chase and he was saying that we just talked which we literally did. "Okay hoes if you think we did more we didn't, he asked me to cuddle and he gives good cuddles so fuck off" I said walking over to my suitcase getting a outfit. "What do you mean Fuck off we just wanted to know the tea" Jaden said laughing. "Okay then you spill the tea that happened with you and Cynthia". "Nothing happened" he said looking at me dead in the eye. "Really then how come two days ago you were talking about how much you didn't like her, and then you hung out with her alone". "It's not that big of a deal will, I was just trying to get to like her since her and Chase are dating". "Yeah whatever" I said walking into the bathroom.
I took a shower and curled my hair. Btw the pink looks great. I decided to be a "baddie" today and wore a really hot outfit.

 I decided to be a "baddie" today and wore a really hot outfit

With black knee high boots. I put on my rings and did my makeup. I texted Noen because I love him and told him to come in here. Two seconds later he busts through the door. "hi mam- WOAHH HOTTIE" he said. "Why thank you love". "You look good like gooood, Jaden,Anthony, Chase everyone is going to be drooling over you. "Okay well let's go" I opened the door and no one was in the room. "Well damn that ruined it". "That's means they will all be together this is even better" Noen said. We walked to chasers room and knocked on the door. "Well hello mada- holy shit" chaser said. "Hi love" I walked in the door and everyone turned their head towards me. "Holy mother of God" I heard Anthony mutter. He walked up to me and looked me up and down. It was hot not gonna lie. "you look good ma". "Thank you ant". I continued walking and Payton came in front of me, "can you marry me", "um yes" I said laughing. Finally I got to Jaden. He was just staring at me, scanning every detail of my outfit. "You look um like hot". "Thanks" I said sitting beside him. "Ight hoes we gotta go" Chase said coming out of the bathroom. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. "Um , wow". I decided to go sit by yewsif since we werent that close and he was actually really sweet.
We left for the show and I walked between ant and jay the whole way.
Once we arrived at the show I ran straight to the food table. I was starving. Jaden came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Jeez ma how you gonna fit all that food in you skinny self" he said laughing. "I'm just that good". We walked to the couch and sat down and I shoved my face full of food. He took random videos of me on snap laughing his ass off. "Jay if you don't quit I will fight you". "Mhm"
We went through the meet and greet and I got tons of compliments on my outfit. The fans were so sweet.
It was time for the live part of the show and Jaden was gonna sing again. He sang someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi. Ngl I cried on god. As soon as he was done I gave him a huge hug and all the fans screamed. I heard tons of phones click so I'm sure there will be edits.
The show was over and we all went back to the hotel and ordered pizza. I decided to take another shower because of all the hairspray and makeup I wasn't feeling it. I got Jaden to give me his hoodie and a pair of sweatpants and went and took a shower.
When I was done we decided to make tiktoks and take pictures for insta so we could keep all the fans in loop and stuff.

Liked by lilhuddy,notnoen and 103,756 othersWillow

Willow.wonka- he only let me paint his middle finger 😔🖤
@ jadenhossler

Comments...

luvanthony- eboy tings
-facts

Cynthiaparkerrrr- y'all cuteee
-<3

Yewsif- willow my new bestie periodt
-ofc yewsif bby🥺🖤

Paytonmooremier-i ship I ship I ship
- me @ you and avani baha

Jadenhossler- when she wears your clothes and paints your nails>>>>
- only for you jaybae✋🏼🥺