home

After Leonardo left Alicia spoke up,
"i think i need fresh air too,the tension  in this room could be cut with a knife" with that she walked out her smirk disappeared  when she met a sad leonardo by  his dads car.

"I'm  sorry," she said hugging  her best friend. She wanted the best for leo,  she knew he only had a hard front but was quick  weak inside.

"Damn. shouldn't you hit him hard bro"liam said smirking cutting  through the sad atmosphere as leo quickly  cleaned his eyes.

"if you say so" leo said "hey" he had caught sight of dan.

"Man.  I don't wanna be in his place." dan said.

"ha!he deserved  it" alicia chipped in. 

Leo called a cab since he wasn't  supposed'  to drive.

"hey let me take you"Alica said.

"Crazy girl,  its your birthday  your guests are in there i don't want your dad thinking  i ran away with you" with that he left.

Leonardo arrived  home feeling  horrible, he missed  his mom, he wanted to call her but  he had forgotten his phone in their car.

He sighed going  up to his room not bothering  to change and was out cold  on the bed.

***

Dante came home few hours later,  he wasn't mad at this son,but he didn't  like the behaviour. He went into Leonardo's room to meet his out cold on his bed.

His father sighed. Opening  his ward rope and bringing  out his pyjamas he removed the clothes snd wore his pyjamas   for him tucking  the boy in properly  tomorrow  he would  have a long talk with him,  about how much his life was about to change.