Chapter -2-

Sebastian:

Do you remember where the secret weapon is?

Unfortunately, yes.

Then we know what to do.

The voices say in my mind as my breath hiccups from running quickly to my home "i can't wait to kill him." I say to myself as i open the door and immediately take off my clothes and put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, a black hoodie before and then going upstairs to my room and lifting my bed to find a sniper rifle painted in black with a snake running up the barrel

She's a beauty ain't she?

I smile as i detach the clip and looking at the bullets before wiping it all down to get rid of the dust as i smile lightly and grab a black cotton mask and some wireless earphones.

Please don't do this.

Don't you fucking remember?! I hope you remember what that fucker did to us!

I know what he did, But you need to accept it.

And im going to accept it after i shoot him.

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" I scream loudly with enragement as i groan and fix my boots to see if they're working properly before going downstairs to fix my things  and listening to some music then grabbing some food and taking a bite as i wait for the event.

-8:00-

I smile as i finish making the boots faster and fixing the soles "im so fucking ready." I say to myself as i smile and put on my boots, mask, and earphones then going upstairs and grabbing the sniper rifle and compacting it slightly and putting it in a bag.

That's the spirit!

Please not again.

I scoff as i open the windpw and go up to the roof then hiding myself from the neighbors so they can't see me whilst i fix my dagger and pistol and start jumping from house to house.

Don't miss kiddo.

Please miss.

"Both of you shut up please." I say to myself as i jump down to go to an alleyway so i can reassemble the rifle.

Quicker.

Slower.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing here?!" A male in his mid 30's scream at me from the otherside of the hallway in shorts and slippers "Nothing." I say to him as i shoot him dead between the eyes as i keep climbing the ladder, then reaching the roof of the building.

Don't you ever feel remorse?

Aren't you the one who should be making him feel remorse?

Carry on.

I smirk as i set up the rifle so it points to the mayor and then fixing the dial so it looks clearer as i lie down and aim it on his shoulder

Why his shoulder? Why not just kill him?

Maybe he does feel remorse?

"Both of you are wrong. The only reason im not gonna kill him is so he knows that there's people that know what he did back then. And will kill him if he does it again, and plus i want him to know that people will be out there for his head to be served on a golden platter."

I say as i fix the positioning of the rifle before aiming again, "We will be using this money to help make medica-" he says as he gets cutoff because of the bullet going through his shoulder as everything goes into chaos. People screaming, running away and helping the mayor.

Ha. Healthcare? Yeah right.

Such amazing marksmanship.

I smile before quickly compacting the rifle again and running away from the rooftop whilst jumping from building to building.

So much for security.

For once i agree with you.

I smirk as i keep jumping as i see a familiar looking house with a familiar looking figure in the living room watching the news, with her hands on her face looking shocked and scared.

You like her.

Yes he does.

"Shut up, both of you." I say as i keeo jumping until i finally reach the rooftop of my house again as i sit down a bit and catch my breath, before opening the window and going inside again.

And then, putting back my weapons and gadgets, whilst putting on some black sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt for pajamas before going into the bathroom and after peeing, going into my bed and charging my phone as i listen to music.

"Hey can you guys give me some time to spend with her? For once? Instead of killing people?" I ask myself genuinely

Don't ask me.

Fine.

"Yehey!" I say quietly before grabbing my blanket and my stuffed panda before falling asleep

Celestia:

"I hope he's okay" i say to myself as i go into my room and charge my phone and then getting inside of my bed as i stay there for a few minutes before falling asleep quietly.

Sleep.

------------