Prologue

Sebastian:

I smile at the people walking near me, laughing , smiling , eating food with friends or their lover , being drunk on the side of the street and vomiting , kissing on each other , avoiding their problems with short lived happiness.

They're so full of life. I hope i don't have an urge to kill any of them.

I say to myself before walking into a building and going up to the very top looking for a certain person whilst i smile and use my phone to look on the tracking device i planted on said person

Let's see where Ash Grey's location is.

I smirk before finding his location near a bar on the east side of the city and laughing quietly as to not be heard and or noticed.

Ah, you're so predictable, Ash.

I smile as i sharpen my knife, a long straight dagger made from sharpened steel and painted navy blue with specks of white, to honor the late Vincent van Gogh. And then taking out a pair of robotish looking boots from my bag.

Let's see if the police can still catch me with these babies on.

I smirk and turn them on as the wires turn bluish black indicating that they are indeed turned on, before fixing my black bomber jacket, black sweatpants and plain black shirt.

I swear to god if i find him fucking someone, I'll have no choice but to kill them both.

I say to myself as i sigh and groan then standing up and stretching before i start running and jumping from building to building.

18 cops are near so i have to be quiet and be quick.

I smile grimly before looking down on Ash Grey being a dumbass and drinking shot after shot of tequila whilst a girl is grinding up on him.

Fuck.

I groan slightly before taking out my silenced pistol from my waist and aiming it at the girl and then shooting her quickly before jumping down and slashing downwards on Ash's back and planting a pipe bomb on him

Now let's get the fuck out of here.

I smirk as people stare at me with utter shock and horror before i wave and start running as fast as i could before getting a far distance away and detonating the bomb with a remote control

Try and catch me now.

I smirk to myself before stopping a truck and pulling out the pistol again and shooting the driver for no reason whatsoever before jumping up onto a rooftop and running back to the base.

Truly Pathetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re made the prologue uwu pretty nice tho i could've done better heheheh hope people read this!