Chapter 1: What A Day!

"You useless brat, you ruined my life." The beautiful ger screamed at his son. The small boy was curled up in a ball sobbing. He was beaten relentlessly until bruises and wounds littered his bony body. The poor boy was thrown into a run down shack. He cough violently from all the dust. Darkness engulfed him.

The stunning ger who was dressed lavishly stutted back to the brothel to see if he could find a new target he could leech off.

One of his previous customers stomped over to him, fuming with anger. Jaw was clenched, mouth was in a frown, veins pulsed out of his neck and an icy glare was directed at the arrogant and prideful ger.

The beauty had a Cheshire grin across his pale face. He strided over to muscular man, drawing circles on his muscles. Looking up innocently he moistened his lips with his tongues. The ger fluttered his long eyelashes and seductively showed excessive amounts of skin.

The lean muscular man was no other then the general of the country. He smacked the lustful male off him and pointed a sharp to his neck. His eyes were filled with rage. His mouth was in a line and a stern expression was on his handsome face.

With a slash if his sword a life was lossed. Blood gushed everywhere and splattered over the general. He sheathed his bloody blade and strode off. He had no pity or mercy.

The boy who was locked away in isolation now had no one to depend on.
         -------------------------------------------

The morning sun had kissed Ying Yue awake. Slivers of light peeped through the drawn blinds. His eyes flutter open, awakening from his deep slumber. A tear trickles down his eyes from the excessive yawning. He drags his tired body out of bed getting ready for his usual day.

Warm yellow rays wafting through the transparent glass window
Lighting the dim room making it look more homey and welcoming.

Ying Yue who was 25 realised he was late for his work and made a quick breakfast which consisted of toast. He ushered himself out of his small apartment, not forgetting to secure the house safely.

Classes would start soon, Ying's job was a high school teacher. Student started to stream into the school. The dormant quiet school was now filled with the sound of laughter and chattering. Cherry blossoms lined the pathway. Petals fluttered to the floor. A breeze of cool wind swept through the school. This school held tye hopes and dreams of many kids, this was where they would make thier wishes become reality.

Ying Yue loved his job, getting to see children growing up and pursuing their dreams. Ying Yue always loved kids, why you may ask. It was because he was an orphan. Even though his parents had left him he was loved unconditionally.

He had a happy childhood, the nuns at the orphanage were kind. Feeding everyone until their stomachs were full and providing them with shelter. Ying couldn't ask for more. But these joyous times couldn't last forever.

His life shattered when kidnappers arrived at their humble and peaceful home. Ying mangaed to escape for his life but he can't say the same for the others. A nice old couple found him on the streets and took him in.

Ying was traumatized but he remembered wasting his life would do no good as he was lucky enough to escape with his life. He vigorously wiped the tears that fell down his cheeks. He had a new resolve, it was to educate and care for children so they wouldn't end up like him.

He believed that all kids deserve love in their life like him. Also they were cute, he someday wanted to have that privilege. Having a kid of his own.

His pursue of romance always seemed to have failed. Either they broke up with him or cheated on him. Ying didn't mind though, adopting was a plausible choice.