"Akira-chan!" Naruto shouted sitting beside the young girl.

"Don't shout you baka" Sakura hit Naruto on the head.

Akira opened her eyes laughing at both Naruto and Sakura arguing. Naruto turned to his sister and grinned "Hi Akira-chan, how do you feel?" Sakura asked smiling at her fellow konoichi.

"M-" As Akira wanted to speak, she coughed and at that time Naruto quickly took the glass of water and helped Akira "My head is hurting" She said her voice hoarse "And I'm hungry"

"Well its good because Tsunami-chan has finished making breakfast " Naruto jumped from his spot already out of the door, Sakura also followed. Sasuke glanced back at Akira nodding before he also left the room.

"What happened to Zabuza?" Akira turned to the last person that stayed.

"He's not dead but you did a number on him" He replied picking at Akira over his book "I wish you could train with the others but your still healing"

"I can do it" Kakashi looked up from his book with a frown.

"I can't let you do that" He sighed "You suffered more severe injuries than mine on top of it all you used all of your chakra"

"Kakashi-sensei let me train with the others" She looked at Kakashi dead in the eyes "I want to be ready when facing Zabuza next time and I'm pretty sure we have to deal with that tracker" Kakashi stood up.

"Eat your food then we can see how you have improved" Then left Akira to her thoughts.

After eating her breakfast Akira strutted to the , to where the others were. When she got there she noticed Sakura was missing from the group.

"Where's Sakura-chan?" Kakashi turned to Akira.

"She finished her training, so I told her to guard Tazuna-san while these two continue"

"So what are we doing here?"

"How are you feeling?" Akira groaned.

"Kakashi-sensei I told you I'll be fine" Akira whined.

"You were limping when you came here. I don't want you to open up that wound while training" Akira looked up at Sasuke and Naruto, yearning to be there "Okay let's make a deal, you rest and make sure your wounds heal. When we get back to the village I'll train you myself "

"I don't know how that is beneficial for me?" Kakashi glanced at the two boys then leaned a little so he could talk without the others hearing.

"The chunin exams will be coming up and you need to up your skills and learn jutsu's. I'm going to help with that training" He whispered "Okay?" Akira nodded then sat down leaning on the tree and watched the two climbing the tree.

Akira ended up falling asleep while still watching the boys train. Naruto dropped to the ground tired and Sasuke followed.

"Look Akira-chan fell asleep" Naruto cooed layingbon his stomach a tired smile on his lips.

"Hn" Sasuke said but the difference with this is he actually cared to what Naruto said.

"Okay the two of take breath and go back to Tazuna's " Kakashi said to the two genins "And I'll come back with sleeping beauty here" He muttered.

Sasuke and Naruto nodded at what their sensei told them so the drank the water that Akira had brought for them and went on their way to the house. Kakashi sat down and looked at Akira, this is the only time he got to just study the girl. He saw how similar she was to her mother but now he also noticed the looks that she got from her except for the hair but it was still the same as Asuma's. A thought came to him. He wanted to wake the genin but the way she shows similarities to her mother it is possible something will happen.