four✨ review

"love me, love me, say that you'll love meee~."

  Some old timey song I know I had heard before plays on Xavier's jukebox, now sounding slightly screechy with the big piece of ceiling denying it's exterior.

  As we walked inside I noticed the café was unusually crowded, Xavier, the café's owner, was lucky to have a line , the amount of people in here would have filled up all of his seats.

   "Why today," Giovanni grumbled about to walk further into the café, but I stopped him. I pointed at the person in the truck implanted in the side of the café then my hand in his.

  "I should help the guy in the truck," I stated, he flushed a the sight of hand still connected and let go.

  "O-of course, t-thanks for the help," he said longingly looking inside of the truck, under his breath I barely heard him say," Dammit Car Crash."

  He said it like it was a nickname and not an event, what could that mean? Either way I replied back, without questioning him there were more important things to worry about.

  "Of course it's my job."

"W-what!?"

  "Well not directly I'm a p.i...but I use to be a cop....that doesn't matter, can you help me get those people out of here before the roof caves in!"

  "That's not going to happen!"

Out from behind the counter, a large booming voice suddenly rose from a cloud of ceiling tile dust. From it emerged the shop owner and my long time college friend Xavier. Xavier, who actually didn't finish college and instead started this shop. Encourage by his will to start his own living I  quit too and started being a police officer for the Sweet Jazz Police, but that didn't last either. I wanted to be my own boss.

   In a way I guess Xavier was my role model, or I prefer spirit animal,my big gay, buff, dad like spirit animal w/ a sweet tooth.

  "Y/n just in time, can you help get the construction equipment in the back."

"Sure."

And also his mindless follower.

   Xavier Strange

Epithet:Adoration
   Anyone that meets him is instantly willed to do anything he asks-with little to no control- and can easily become infatuated with him.

  STAMINA: ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨
  PROFICIENCY: 🌟MAX🌟
  CREATIVITY: ✨✨✨

(A/n: I kinda imagine him as a younger Aizawa from MHA.)