Chapter 3

'That's it, it is official. I have officially lost my mind. It's gone around the bend, off my rocker, insane. The worst part is that I could care less.

In fact, I welcomed it with open arms. All because of him! For what? To be betrayed and toyed with like a stupid doll. Only to thrown away when bored?! I can't believe I was so stupid! What did I ever see in him?'

Don't actually ask me, I would end up giving you a long list. Besides the point, I knew he was bad news. So why didn't I listen to them when they warned me? Why?

Taking a deep breath I ran my hand across my face in frustration. It's been like this for days, ever since that day. Always replaying that day in my head like some sick movie. I feel like I'm the sick person right now.

Not for what happened, no. Quite the opposite, I don't regret what I did. No, I regret how I felt that day. I can very clearly remember that mans screams of agony as I showed no mercy. The way his blood slowly pooled underneath. How his begging rang pleasantly in my ears. With him whispering his praises in my ear as I ended that mans life.

I rather enjoyed it. Enjoyed the rush of the entire thing. My breath escaping me with the excitement that followed from the ordeal. That is what makes me sick.

'Stop it,' I chide myself in my head. 'Forget about it. Forget about him...'  I just realized that I am having this monologue in my head. In the third person, out loud, to myself. Great let's add crazy to the list. I have a feeling this going to be a repeating theme here.

Oh what an issue this is.

'I should get up,' I soon decided. Groaning, I drag myself out of my warm bed and force myself to face the hell that is my life. No use in trying to avoid it I suppose.

Speaking of avoiding, I suppose that I should get ready for work, there is only so many days I can miss claiming sickness. I hope they won't be too mad at me. Nah, what's the worst that could happen to me, they love me! They'd never be too mad at me. Annoyed, yes. However, I am the best secretary there, so I suppose there is nothing to worry about. Smiling I get ready to go work.

—————————/—————————
A/N: Hello my lovely readers. Thank you for the support and comments. I have yet to write the next chapter so I hope this will do for now. I'd like to apologize for the hiatus, I'll try to update any in the future. As always I hope you all enjoy, like this and leave your wonderful comments. What new adventure awaits in this random story? You can decide!
Ok, I'm aware that was a bit too dramatic.
Enjoy!