🌟 Chapter 22 : Rest

Ever since Chairman Rose turned himself in for releasing Eternatus and almost destroying the Galar Region, most of his work was passed onto Gloria. Though before that, most of the work was passed onto Leon and Sonia, which was later passes onto Gloria when she was older enough.

Sure, Gloria loved being a champion and a role model to others, but sometimes the work was just too much.

It was getting late, but Gloria was still at the Battle Tower - doing paper work.

Her eyes were half closed due to fatigue and tiredness.

Back at Postwick...

It was getting late, Hop was starting to worry due to his girlfriend still not being home.

After a while, Hop finally made up his mind. He was gonna fly out to Wyndon to get her back.

Once at Wyndon...

Hop got out of the flying taxi and headed to the Battle Tower as it was only one staircase away.

Hop entered the tower and immediately hid his face, trying to avoid attention.

Hop entered the elevator, knowing exactly where his girlfriend was.

Timeskip...

Gloria hadn't heard the elevator door open as she was too busy doing work.

Out of nowhere, Gloria felt a pair of arms wrap around her shoulders. Gloria yelped in surprised but then relaxed when she saw who it was.

It was Hop, which sorta surprised Gloria.

"Oh, hi love. I thought you back home?" Gloria asked, her tiredness showing in her voice.

"I got worried." Hop said as he burried his face into the crook of Gloria's neck.

"I'm sorry, I just have so much to cb work to do." Gloria apologized as she gave her assistant a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go home." Hop said.

"But I still have so much work to do-" Gloria was cut off by Hop kissing her in the lips.

Gloria eyes widened in shock and flusteredness.

Without a word, Hop carried Gloria in a bridal style back home.

(Hey there everyone! Just wanted to inform you guys that I take request for after stories on this book! If you guys want to send in a request, then just comment it or send me a pm! If you don't want to request and just enjoy the story, then that's fine aswell! as always, i love y'all so much and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye! 🌟)