Chapter 17 (Finale 2/5)

The morning rolled around. Last night was a sleepless night for Hop. He then heard the door downstairs open, I think they're here, Hop though.

Hop then went downstairs and as he thought, the others were there. Bea, Milo, and Nessa were already in the kitchen, getting ready to make breakfast.

"Mornin' bro!" Leon greeted his younger brother.

Hop softly smiled at his older bro, the person he's always looked up to since day 1.

As Bea, Milo, and Nessa were cooking up breakfast - the others were chatting with each other.

"Breakfast's ready!" Bea announced.

The others then stood up and and proceeded to the dining table to eat.

The meal wasn't really the most quiet... Everyone was contributing to the conversation. Sure, it was noisy, but it felt like one crazy family - eating together.

Suddenly, Raihan stood up and looked at Nessa, making her blush slightly.

"Uhh, Ness' can I talk to you for a second?" Raihan asked, his voice clearly indicated that he was a bit shy.

"Uh, s-sure!" Nessa stuttered as a response.

They then went outside and everyone stared in confusion.

"Uhh... What just happened?"

It wasn't long until they heard Nessa's loud scream and them going back inside.

"Well... It's official." Nessa said as she smiled gently.

Raihan then gave her a Pokéball and Nessa happily let out the Pokémon inside.

It was an Applin.

Everyone was still confused, until their minds finally connected the dots.

Everyone screamed in surprised and cheered for them.

Bea then choked on her fried rice and yelled.

"OMG WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU LIKED HIM WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

"Well, I thought it was embarrassing to tell you who I liked." Nessa then smirked.

"HOW COULD YOU?! I CLEARLY TOLD YOU THAT I LIKE MILO AND-"

Bea cut herself off when she realized what she just said.

"Oh shit-" Leon said.

"Wait, you like me?" Milo asked Bea, coincidentally, they were sitting next to each other.

"Fuck." Bea whispered.

"I like you too." Milo laughed.

They all screamed at Bea's sudden confession. They also cheered them on.

Hop then approached Raihan, asking him something but he just whispered to him.

"Hey Raihan, do you think you can get me an..."

"Alright, I can get you one!" Raihan replied which made Hop eyes light up and smile.

Raihan handed Hop a Pokéball.

"Thanks. I owe you one."

[ The Champion's Assistant - Finale (2/5)]

(also thank you so much for 2k+ reads!! 💕🌟)