Captain America

Storyline: visions

*

"She tried to mess with my, head" Thor shouts as he enters another demention.

"Who" y/n shouts into her ear piece.

Wanda goes behind her flashing her powers into the side of her head as the girl's eyes blink as the red was forming around her eye color. She blinks once again before walking slowly ignoring the answers from her ear piece that were probably from Cap.

"Y/n are you there" Cap questions.

She walks towards a memory that turned into a nightmare real quick as the same machines were making her  flinch and get uncomfortable, the sounds started appearing around it as the same guy looked at her.

"It's time" Zola says.

Y/n reacts quickly before wanting to run the other way as she was already in the seat biting on the mouth piece, cries left her mouth as the she was waiting for the pain to start floating through her veins and into her head.

Where the memories of her life would be scrambled around then flushed out as soon as they were finished with what they wanted from her.

A weapon.

Her eyes blinked seeing that she had moved this time and placed in a very bright room covering it with her hand as the light was blinding her since y/n was placed underneath the light. Sounds were heard around her as her head turned slightly seeing someone that she would've never thought seeing after everything that had happened.

"Bucky" y/n's voice calls out.

"Who the hell is Bucky" he says looking at her.

Y/n and Bucky were placed now facing one another as the guards were watching them but also holding there weapons close to there bodies for protection of course, she looked up at someone that was close to her in ways that she still couldn't out into words.

One of the leaders had gave it's approve to fight as he had started charging towards her like the monster that Hydra had created from the very beginning, y/n had simply moved out of the way and shouting towards her friend begging for him to stop.

"Stop please" her shouts were heard.

His fists came into contact with her mouth as the blood was traveling down her chin and onto her clothes that were simply just black and white, the leader watched and had written a few things down on his clipboard.

The girl didn't fight back as her voice was trying tp plead for her friend to stop as everyone around the two were waiting for her to release.

"Paccbet" the leader starts to say.

The words started striking her like she was a bowling pin but as y/n had learned to control herself over those words that took power away from her life.

"This isn't me anymore" y/n shouts.

"I'm not this weapon" she says looking at the leader that took everything from her.

"And your not either" y/n says looking at her friend with tears in her eyes.

"закончить ее" he shouts.

Bucky grabs his gun out of his pocket before aiming it towards the girl seeing the tears fall out of her eyes as she was standing there blood all over as it seemed like it was never stopping, his finger was on the trigger as he looked towards the girl.

"Your my mission"

The bullet entered her body as it went right through her but she felt the amount of pain that was entering  her system, the last thing her eyes saw was him a solider that was standing there the day they found him in ripped up clothes and an arm that was soon going to be replaced with something else later on.

<
" You have no backup the whole team is down"

"Take her" Wanda points to the girl that was laying on the ground holding the side of the wall.

"Why" Quicksilver asks.

"Because she's going to come in handy" Wanda says smiling.