Steve Rogers

Storyline: pretty

*

"Put her on the phone"

Was all the girl had heard before the cell phone being passed towards y/n's partner as they both were tied too two different chairs, Y/n had looked towards the men that held them hostage as her Partner was talking to the other line, her eyes looking towards the men then towards her.

"Are you kidding? We're working" she says looking towards y/n now.

They talk a bit more as y/n was already done un tieing  herself along with aiming her ring towards Nat's rope as the men were clearly to busy waiting for the conversation to end.

"Natasha, Barton's been compromised"

"Let me put you on hold"

As soon as those words fell out of her mouth, y/n had then threw her chair towards the two men knocking them out then fighting the one that was charging towards her, taking on 3 guys as Nat was picking up her shoes watching her partner.

The men were now killed and unconscious on the floor as Nat was waiting for y/n with her heels in her hand and the phone in the other, y/n had followed her out of the building.

"Это Бартон, не так ли?" y/n says looking at Nat now.

( It's Barton isn't it)

Nat avoided eye contact with her not wanting to answer not wanting to talk about it but just wanting to find the bastered responsible for it.

They both had stepped out of the helicopter together dressed in all black walking by one another seeing a few men talking to one another then looking towards there direction, from a far y/n had started at the blonde haired one.

He was staring back at her before slightly smiling as she had looked towards Nat that was talking to the other guy, y/n had taken a step close towards the edge of where the platform had ended the blonde haired guy had put his hand out making sure she wouldn't fall off.

Y/n took that has an alert before pulling out her gun making everyone start aiming there weapons towards the girl, Nat had quickly started speaking in Russian to calm the girl down.

"да" Nat says slowly.

( y/n )

The girl blinks her eyes slowly before putting her gun back into her pocket looking towards everyone as they slowly watched the girl, Nat starts speaking to her again as the girl was nodding her head.

"Sorry about that, Steve" Nat says.

"Just wanted to keep her from falling" Steve says looking towards y/n then towards the edge.

<

As everyone was talking about Loki the master who was behind it all, y/n had sat there slient watching how everyone would say new information others would say information just to get certain people crazy.

She looked back and forth then towards Steve who was rolling his eyes at Tony every time he would say something cocky which was every second.

"Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off what are you" Steve spits at Him.

"Genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist" he starts to say.

"I mean just ask y/n" Tony finishes before looking towards the girl winking.

Steve glares at Tony once those words fall out of his mouth making everyone's eyes widen knowing what Tony was saying was complete bullshit, since this was the first time everyone meets y/n. But Tony being himself just wants to get under Steve's skin and what better way then doing it is messing with him along with the girl that he has  a crush on.

"Steve" Bruce tries to say as Tony just smirks.

Before anything could be done the room falls apart making Bruce and Nat fall first and y/n being stuck at the end of the corner all by herself along with Tony and Steve on the opposite side of the two. Her body lays on the hard floor in pain as she rolls over, her foot stuck from one of the pipes trying to lift the pipe with her free foot.

The pain started kicking in from her foot that was underneath the pipe as voices were heard from where the end of the tunnel was, his voice was heard.

"Everyone safe" her ear piece rang on the ground.

She grabs the piece quickly practically screaming in English that she knew from Nat as the piece was taken from her and so was her body from Loki.

"I'm stuck, please hurry" her voice says tears falling.

Steve hears from his piece before running towards the girl as Tony was screaming after him about how they needed to fix the ship so they all wouldn't die.

"Where are you going Rogers" Tony says.

"To save the girl" he screams back.

Loki pushed the girl roughly towards the Stark tower as her body had hit the ground roughly as he was waving the terzerk in her face making the blue stone reflect on her eyes, a smirk played out on his face knowing how exactly this was going to play out.

As Loki was waving it around in the air and started putting it towards her chest a shield was thrown knocking the villian  down, Steve had ran towards Loki fighting him and dodging his hits as best as he could until one knocked him out.

"Knew you were pathetic, but not this pathetic Rogers" Loki says using the stone once again.

Y/n had grabbed her gun shooting Loki as much as she could making him fall down and hold his chest where the bullets had hit sliding down. Steve had looked at the girl before getting up and walking towards her carrying her bridal style as she had hesitated at first but couldn't do anything about it.

"Thank you, Steve" y/n says.

"It was my pleasure, y/n" he says.