(unlocked) Steve Rogers

*Unlocked Imagine*

Story line: drunk pt.2

Recap

"it's okay, Bucky were going to be fine"

"Just fine" y/n says leaning on the bed that her body was placed on and moving her now metal arm looking at her friend that was laying there unconscious.

Present

Sounds of the lights being tuned on and off was all that her body was focused on not the sounds of the different tools picking at her arm.

Picking at her new arm that was going to get everyone in this room what they had wanted just not the two people that were laying out on the table, unconscious just laying there.

"Wake up, y/n"

"Please wake up for me"

She'd imagine Steve would say waiting by her bed day and night just wanted to be there when she would open her eyes and ask what happen.

Even though he was there until things had went black and he couldn't go back for her but someone did and y/n was safe. She was now with him and wasn't going to leave him but the truth was Steve wasn't here he was coping in a totally different way with liquor instead.

"Steve" her voice comes out as mumble

Her head starts to move a few times rolling over to side to side wanting her eyes to just open and see his blonde hair and blue eyes come into her view.

"She's waking up"

The scientist's studied her movements as they watched her body start waking up and start moving as she was getting adjusted to her new arm that was now attached to her eve though it has been attached for a while now she was just unconscious for the whole thing

As her eyes started adjusting to the light that was beaming on her mostly that's all she could notice not who was sitting by her of course.

What she thought was her right arm trying to block the light before seeing something completely different as her eyes are widen before looking at her left arm seeing the same exact thing that was on her right arm.

Metal?

The two scientist's that were by her had held there clipboards to here chest smiling down at the girl as she wished she was dreaming, the solider didn't appear he wasn't here.

Y/n had felt her arms tighten before grabbing anything that was near her as she began feeling this sort of strength that wasn't in her body before. But now she's felt it twice as much in both arms as the throat of one of the scienceits was in her hand, the poor man had struggled to breath as she just held on tighter.

Before slightly smiling at the thought of seeing him struggle to breath was making her happy and then looking forward and seeing Steve smile with her.

"Harder"

"That's my girl" Steve's figure had said looking at y/n with heart eyes.

Y/n had finally released throwing his body against the wall as he had knocked out some things along the way with his body.

"Good morning, soldier" Zola had said looking at y/n smiling

She looked to her right and seeing, Bucky laying there before her eyes looking for the arm the metal arm that was on her body too. It came into her view as it was attached to where his left arm would be and a red star found at the top of it

"Bucky" y/n says breathless

Zola looks at what the girl was looking at seeing Steve Rogers best friend laying there helpless and not protected by his best friend by his side.

His eyes also started to open but barley enough where Zola had hum ejected with something to make his eyes completely shut.

"What are you doing"

"Wake him up" y/n starts to say looking at him.

"Ice them both"

Y/n looks from Bucky seeing him helpless as her arms started being tied to the table as her attention was towards her friend sitting beside her.

"Wake him up now" she screams trying to pull her arms towards him.

Both of her arms not moving as they were being held back by the straps that they tied to hold her together knowing that seeing Bucky was going to set her off.

A friend was by her side and that was a semi problem that they know of even though she asked about Steve when her eyes opened

Bucky is going to be just like her just with one metal arm as for y/n will be the bomb that has two of them that holds as much as power and strength as just one.

Them two together will be the ultimate future for, Hydra

They both just have to forget about Steve

<
"Where am I"

"You've been asleep, Cap"

"Are you going to be okay"

"Yeah can we still find her though"