Chris Evans

Story line: Doritos's

*

"Look what we got y/n" Chris Hemsworth says holding up the bag of the chips in his hand making his co star Chris Evans start laughing.

The camera zooms into the chips that the actor was holding as a laughing girl was in her trailer watching the interview on her couch with another co star of there's. The two girls laughed at there friends eating bags of chips talking about the new Avenger movie that they all had just finished filming a few months ago and now it was going to hit theaters anytime soon.

"I swear I told Joe and Anthony to hire Chris Pine" y/n says chuckling while Scarlett laughs along with her.

"Y/n was talking about how much she was craving Doritos's the other day on set while filming on another movie that we can't talk about" Chris Hemsworth says covering his mouth.

The two actors both star laughing as one opens the bag leaving Evans watching him while laughing as the chips were opened Hemsworth had grabbed a few putting in his mouth.

"That's exactly what I thought you tasted like" Hemsworth says making everyone start laughing in the interview.

Y/n and Scarlett start cracking up as if they were right next to the two actors, tears start falling down the girls cheek looking at Evan's reaction as he was doing the same.

"Oh I'm sorry only y/n would know that" Hemsworth says wiggling his eyebrows making Evans blush a deep coat of red.

"Now I want some Doritos's" y/n says completely not hearing what Hemsworth had just said to everyone.

Scarlett had looked at the girl waiting for her reaction to freak out and start rambling but she didn't y/n continued looking at the TV, as the two actors were still laughing about what just happened and the girls name was about to brought up some time again.

"Did you not hear that" the actress asked her friend.

"Hear what" y/n says looking at her.

Scarlett tries to go backwards towards where Hemsworth had said that as they had finally found the spot where Evans had started blushing and not wanting to talk about it as Hemsworth was just winking at the camera making things even more awkward.

"Here it is, now be quiet" Scarlett shouts.

Y/n giggles before her hand covering her mouth once again as the words come falling out of Hemsworth's mouth leaving the girl jaw dropping.

"Oh I'm sorry only y/n would know that"

"Your dating Evans" Scarlett shouts.

"It was a one time th" y/n was saying as the remote was pressed back towards live.

Hemsworth and Evans were now talking about there costar, y/n as the interviewer was asking questions that the actor didn't even know himself.

"Do we smell a new couple"

Evans looked at his co star before shrugging shoulders as the camera zoomed in on the blushing actor's face.

"Ask her" Hemsworth shouts.

"Later" Evans says waving his hand.

"Nope now through the camera" Hemsworth says pointing towards the camera.

Y/n's jaw dropped looking at her co star as they both waited for Evans to say something anything as the blushing actor had put his head in his hands.

"Dodger will appreciate it, y/n if you would join us for a movie sometime" Chris Evans says as the camera zooms in on his face.

Hemsworth starts cheering his seat as the girl that was watching was being screamed at by her co star saying to text him or call him, y/n had smiled at the actor texting him right away.

"She answered" Chris says looking at his phone.

"Yes but only because Dodger will be there" he reads out loud making him chuckle and hold his chest.