*eleven*

third person p.o.v

" gaah" Rosalie growled internally throwing her purse on the couch, catching the attention of Esme and Carlisle 

" she's just sooo uhhh" she gave up speaking through her anger, her vampire mate was calmer than her . 

" it's about Lily" Edward answered their parents unspoken question, Carlisle nodded sympathetically. 

the coven's leader started a deeper research as soon as he knew about the third mate , he even tried to contact the only other two vampires that have a third mate he knew but that needs more time since the other vampires do not hold permanent residence like they do.

Rosalie held her temples with both her hands as if she's having the worst headache ever, Emmett sat next to her, trying to comfort her but also giving her space to blow some steam. Unlike Rosalie, he totally accepted the fact that she is meant to be with them,and the bond won't budge till that happens or they will suffer..all of them. But Rosalie has a thing when it comes to humans, she has when Violet was human..until she knew that Violet had lung Cancer, so technically Jasper had no choice but to turn her as fast as possible..she is now with Bella..and as much as that pains her, she does not want Lily to get involved with them...to be doomed with them and to lose her humanity,her life!

Edward stood up from the chair with an abrupt movement and walked out of the room feeling suffocated with his sister's thoughts. Esme and Carlisle hate to see their children suffer,especially when they can't do anything about it. Finally, Rosalie so defeated that her movement looked human!

" i-i don't know what to do" she said,her voice is breaking at each syllable. Jasper flinched at the pain he felt from his sister that is refusing the bond 

" Rosalie, you have to listen to me...if you kept resisting the bond like that...... you will die" jasper said threw his teeth. Emmett looked at his Empath brother horrified 

" W-What.." he managed to ask 

" we have been researching..the third mate bond is the best bond two vampires can be blessed with but it's also lethal when it's rejected" Carlisle said,flashing back to his office and back with a large old book in his hands 

"Marcus Volturi wrote about the third mate bond..His gift was detecting the bonds and it strength" he informed 

" according to his writings, the third mate bond is the strongest bond a vampire can ever form..it can strengthen both of you or kill the three of you" he finished, showing the latin writings to the couple. Rosalie and Emmett flinched at the mere thought of Lily being hurt by the bond.

" i-i just...can't doom her to this life.." Rosalie dry sobbed against Emmett's chest unable to hold her usual cold exterior anymore. she can feel her cold dead heart chatter into pieces at the memory of Lily's face, her smile, her flushed cheeks and her smart mouth. 

" i didn't say to turn her immediately" Jasper began 

" just keep her close, don't push her away, don't give her the cold shoulder because she is part of the bond and even if she is human,she can still feel the rejection and is hurting her"  he pointed, Violet sitting on his lap,hugging his torso with her face hidden in his neck . 

the couple can't help but yearn for the little girl in pink,they want to hold her like jasper does with his little, they want to protect her and love her...but they still hate that by doing that..they will expose her to their world and it's monstrosity. 

Edward was also busy thinking about Bella, his blood singer and mate at the same time. He does not have the power to stay away from her but also can't involve her with him in any way. and after the accident, he does not think she'll let it go either. now that Lily is also in the picture, it's only a matter of time till both human girls will find out. and Rosalie will probably blame him for that,although Alice told him that she won't..that by saving Lily that day,he technically saved his two siblings too, but still, it was really risky and almost exposed them all.

the mind reader hears everything that has been said, out loud and not. he can feel the worry, the pain, and the anxiety that clouds the vampire family now. All that because of two human girls. two human girls that changed everything.

A/N: just a small chapter to see their struggle lol luv u