*five*

I held into mr pinky tightly while waking up by the sound of the alarm

I held into mr pinky tightly while waking up by the sound of the alarm. My eyes refused to open and I turned around the other side while reaching for the snooze button ...
the tenth time of my stupid ass snoozing, i finally decided to sprint my way to the shower dodging the fourniture while cursing like a sailor.

this is practically my routine since i could remember,so as i rushed to shower and do my hair in little space buns because i was too late to actually style my hair, i tried to not think of last night's weird dream. those weird topaz eyes watching me near the window. i mean i was totally tripping because of the joint i smoked before sleeping right?

" okey dear, have a great day!" my nana dropped me off  like yesterday. i waved goodbye before getting distracted by my chipped nail polish ' i really need to find a nail salon or i'll never show my hands ever again' i grimace when i spot the asshole from yesterday and put my headphones on to quiet the crowd. 

my favorite Barbie and diamond song came blaring that made me want to skip my way to the classes and live my fantasy 

" hey lily" Bella's greeting made me take off my headphones and greet her back....i like this girl.

" hey bella how are you?" i attempt to make a decent conversation before getting distracted by a big ass dark grey jeep that look so new, it made every other car looks so dull and rusty. 

" oh wow," i was even more shocked to see the power couple get out from that jeep. 

" who are they?" i asked the question that i have been itching to ask since yesterday.

Bella cleared her throat awkwardly " t-that's umm Emmet Cullen who's in the driver seat, his girlfriend is the blonde, she's Rosalie hale. the girl with spiky hair is Alice Cullen and  the guy in the back with blonde hair is Jasper Hale..he's Rosalie's twin,,,the girl next to him is his girlfriend Violet Cullen..umm they are all adopted by Doctor Carlisle Cullen and his wife Esme Cullen...or so i have been told" she hesitated biting her lip 

" there is also Edward Cullen but he didn't come to school since last week " she said it with so much emotions in her face. i have never seen someone that express so much with their faces....she's practically an open book.

" wow, pretty fucking awesome family" i commented which confused Bella

" i've seen so many plastic surgeries done in LA, but a family with Korean whitening treatment and eye color changing surgery! ... talk about commitment" there is no way someone can achieve that type of fair skin without a surgery, and that golden eye color? that's a weird choice for an entire family but it looks so damn good; i bet it'll become the new trend so darn soon. 

she frowned looking at the family " they are staring at you" she whispered. i tried not to turn abruptly and soo smoothly i look at the jeep. and they were all looking my way with a weird stare. 

" yep totally the new.. more fashionable..will tear down the Kardashians family " i said to Bella while we started to head to our classrooms. 

the classes were a blur, i understand nothing, i don't even try to listen. 

" hi! i'm Alice Cullen can i sit next to you? " a cheerful musical voice chirped. i look up from doodling Glover from totally spies .

" hey, i'm lily jarlson" she grins with a perfect smile ' add a perfect Hollywood smile to the list of surgeries they might have done' i thought to myself.

" omg i love your shirt!" i couldn't help my perppy ass  but to compliment her outfit

she beamed at me " i love your dress!" we turned into a blabbing girls talking about trends and brands we admire.

the art teacher shush us, which made us only giggle and speak in a low tone " we should totally go shopping together!" she suggested, 

" i need an emergency nail fix too" i showed her my nails with a pout.

" then it's set! Saturday? destination..Seattle" Alice said, i nod with enthusiasm. i have never had a shopping friend before, and i don't even know how i made friends with her this fast to be considering shopping with a total stranger ' a stranger with an awesome fashion sense!' i thought

" sure! though, i should warn you.. i get too carried away and i might spend hours shopping with no care in the world" i smirk, knowing how i forget everything when i'm in the middle of those beautiful designs . she rolls her eyes

" that's exactly what my siblings say about me... that's why they hate to go shopping with me" she scrunches her nose so cutely. 

" you're on!" i nod with a chuckle when she squealed excitedly . 

this place isn't so bad at all 

    ____________________________

so this is a fill in, nothing much i guess, but i want lily and alice to be besties so...sue me.