Chapter 40 A Story of Recruitment (part 2)

"Scub scub scrub, dub dub dub". "You shall be clean as you can be". "So clean you will shine with.... um shine" Sabrina sang as she scrubbed the ceiling with her sponges.

Once she finished she turned off her magic and landed on the ground. She snapped her fingers and the bucket of water and sponges fell from the ceiling. She caught her sponges before they feel to the ground, but she saw a squirrel and at the last moment moved her feet to avoid stepping on the squirrel. However the bucket landed on her head and caused the water to fall everywhere.

She removed the bucket from her head as she rubbed the top of her head in pain. She looked at a mirror above the sink in the bathroom. The reflection revealed that the water dropped her hair that was in a bun to her waist. It jogged backed some memories as she went to grab her bucket and sponges.

(Sabrinas Flashback)

Sabrina grabbed her ninja equipment and started putting them away on her belt.

"Sabrina hurry up we are still on the job" a voice yelled grabbing her attention.

Sabrina turn to the three dark elves behind her in ninja uniform as the other three were examineing a house off in the distance.

Sabrina grabbed the last of her stuff and ran towards their side as the tall muscular elf began to speak.

"Alright our target is in the bedroom at the opposite end of the front door". "Ricter you will enter from below, Quasi will enter blow an entrance to the bedroom, I will enter from the from the ceiling and Sabrina you will assist me" the muscular elf said.

"And remember No Witnesses" the muscular elf said. 

The four agreed and as the moon shown brightly in the sky which in turn caused the four to vanish. Once at the house the dark elves got into position and waited for their leaders signal. The muscular elf whistled three times and everyone began to light up in magic. The moment they began to enter Ricter was impaled in the head with a sword, as well as the bedroom exploding, killing Quasi instantly.

The two elves on the room heard the explosion as Sabrina said "That doesn't sound good Marvin".

The two then accumulated magic in their fist and banged on the roof as they landed inside the house. Just as they did a wave of magic was launched at them. They dodged as two more wave of magic came towards them.

"I will not let you pointed ear freaks take anything else away from me" a voice said catching their attention.

It was a human that held a sword that emitted a pink energy as the clouds obscured the moon obscuring the entire area in darkness except the sword. The human then swung the sword releasing waves of pink energy that cut through the very walls with great ease. The two elves dodged the waves of energy as the leader grabed a sword from his back and collided with the human as both swords clashed.

Pink energy swirled around them as the two of them clashed with their swords colliding with each other. While the two fought Sabrina came in from behind and impaled the human with her own sword. The magic dissipated as the two took a breather. 

"Daddy" a young voice said alerting the two of them.

The two elves turned and saw a young child holding a small doll in her hands as they stared at each other.

The leader signed as he held his sword as he walked to the child.

"Sigma no its just a child" Sabrina said stopping Sigma.

"Sabrina we been through this". "Remember the code, we are all expendable, we all will disappear under the moons light". "All innocent and not so innocent" Sigma said with almost no emotion.