| | Chapter 12~ Letting It All Out | |

Shigaraki's POV:

Immediately when I went into my room, I slammed the door behind me, and collapsed onto my bed. I began to sob.

I don't know why, but seeing Kai mad at me like that just broke my heart entirely. It hurt... He was so annoyed with me... I wouldn't be surprised if he no longer felt any affection towards me, or maybe he never felt it at all even before this happened.

I grabbed my pillow, and snuggled up to it. Tears rolled down my cheeks, staining the pillow cover.

Why do I already love him? I shouldn't be feeling this way... but I couldn't help it... I felt like I needed him to survive, and if I lost him, I'd just die right then and there.

I cried in my bed for what felt like hours. Not even once did Kai come in and check on me, or even walk near my door. It made me feel even worse. I wanted him to care about me...

There was suddenly a knock at my door. I hoped that it was Kai, but sadly... it wasn't. The door creaked open, and... All For One walked in. "I came by to see how you two were doing, and I saw him sitting on the couch, and I heard you crying in here... did he do something to you?" He asked, sounding like an actual father.

I just hopped out of bed, and hugged him, as I began to sob into his shoulder. "Shhh... it's okay Tomura Shigaraki... everything's okay... I'm here for you now." All For One spoke softly, as he gently stroked my back. I soon began to calm down, as I pulled away. "Now can you tell me what happened?" All For One spoke. I nodded my head slowly, as me and him took a seat on my bed. "K-Kai... he y-yelled at me... and I-I just d-don't feel like h-he loves m-me..." I managed to get out through the sniffles, and small whimpers. "Shigaraki... I'm sure he loves you-"

"No! No he doesn't! All he's using me for is pleasure! Nothing else!" I shouted, as tears streamed down my flushed red face. "Shigaraki, please try to calm down..." All For One spoke as he gently rubbed my back. "He h-hates me... I know it..." I muttered through the sobs.

"No he doesn't..." All For One responded in a soft tone. "Yes he does..." I uttered back. All For One was about to speak again, but I beat him to it. "He's only using me for pleasure..." I mumbled. "What do you mean by that?" All For One asked, sounding genuinely curious. "He's always flirting, and trying to get me to do sexual things with him... constantly." I muttered softly. All For One went completely silent. He seemed shocked actually. "A-All For One? A-Are you okay?" I asked sounding worried. "Have you two... done anything yet?" All For One finally spoke. I looked down, and slowly nodded my head. He let out a small sigh before speaking again. "If you don't want to marry him, you don't have to. I'm not going to force you to marry this man. It's your decision, Shigaraki Tomura." I smiled and nodded my head. "Alright... I'll think about it..." All For One nodded, and got up to his feet. "I'm going to talk to the boss of the Shie Hassaikai. I'll let him know about how Overhauls treating you." He spoke. I nodded my head, as he walked out the door.

At least someone cares about my well being... unlike Kai. Honestly, I really hope he gets chewed out by All For One and his boss. It'll be entertaining for me at least.

An hour or so has passed now, I heard All For One talking to Kai, and also talking on the phone with the Shie Hassaikai boss. I was glad Kai was getting what he deserved. No... he deserved even more. I knew he was most likely just using me for pleasure... but then again more of my pleasure... I can't think to much about it though... I don't want to cry again.

Soon, footsteps approached my door, as it swung open. I glanced over, and there stood All For One. "I talked with Overhaul, and the boss of The Shie Hasaikai. The boss and I talked for a while, but we soon settled on a decision." He took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm not much of a fan, but he said that he wanted Overhaul to stay one last night, and if you two still aren't doing well, then we'll start considering... other things."

I let out a dramatic sigh, laying down on my bed. "Alright..." I mumbled. "I'll be back in the morning to check on you two. If he tries anything, just let Kurogiri know." All For One spoke, as he walked towards my bedroom door. He then proceeded to walk out, shutting the door behind him, leaving me in there alone.

I put on a pair of gloves, which I usually wear when I'm upset so I don't decay anything on accident in my sleep, I then proceeded to check the time on my phone, which said 3:26 PM. God... only 3 and I'm already fucking tired? It was most likely because of the crying, but still. I didn't want to sleep though, in fear that Kai would try something, but then again, sleep did sound nice...

The next thing I knew, I had fallen asleep, right then and there.