| | Chapter 5~ Should've Listened When He Had The Chance | |

-Sorry for the short chapter my dudes-

Shigaraki's POV:

Me and the man were now only a foot away from each other. He slowly lowered his plague mask, revealing his, what looked to be soft lips. "What's wrong? Scared?" He asked in an amused tone. "Get the fuck away from me..." I muttered back aggressively. The man let out a small chuckle. He then brought his hand up to my face, gently stroking my cheek. He had white fabric gloves on.

I finally had enough of him. With one quick move of my hand, I smacked the bitch right in the face. He stumbled away from me, and quickly brought his hand to his cheek, which had a red mark on it. I then quickly kicked him in the stomach, making him fall back. He groaned in pain as he clenched his stomach. "Fucking... damnit..." The man groaned out. "I told you to get the fuck away from me, didn't I?" I asked, sounding a little to proud of myself. "Now get the fuck out of my room, and let me change." I spoke, glaring down at him.

He slowly got up, still clenching his stomach, and walked towards the door. I went ahead and opened it for him, and shoved him out. I slammed it shut, and I even think I heard him fall on the ground. I felt pretty fucking proud of myself at the moment.

I then proceeded to drop my towel, and grab a t-shirt and some boxers. I put them on, and I was about to put on some sweatpants, when the door suddenly swung open. "Does anyone here know how to fucking knock?!" I yelled angrily.

I looked over, and noticed it was All For One. "Shigaraki... did you attack Kai?" All For One sounded disappointed in me. I let out a sigh. "Yeah, but he wouldn't leave my room so I could change, and then he got way to close, so I slapped him... and kicked him in the stomach..." I uttered out. All For One let out a huff. "Listen, Kurogiri's cooking some food for you and Kai. I need you to start acting a little... nicer to him." I groaned. "He's an asshole though." All For One let out a sigh. "Get to know him better over dinner, alright?" I rolled my eyes. "Fine... But I won't enjoy it." He nodded, and then proceeded to leave the room.

I sat down on my bed, feeling a bit tired. A nap won't hurt.. I mean it is my base, and besides, when dinners ready they can just wake me up. My head was hurting a bit, and a nap would sure help it. So with that, I laid my head down on my pillow, and as soon as I closed my eyes, I seemed to have fallen asleep. I sure was tired...