| | Chapter 2~ All For One's Visit | |

Shigaraki's POV:

I woke up to a loud smashing sound. It sounded like glass breaking, so I assumed Kurogiri had dropped some dishes or something like that. I let out a small sigh, and sat up. I rubbed my eyes, as I adjusted to the dark room. Slowly, I got up from the soft bed, and slid down on the floor, and crawled over to my T.V. I turned it on, and grabbed my controller. "Maybe I can beat that stupid level this time." I spoke to myself, as I began playing.

About an hour has passed now. I finally beat that damn level, and I felt fucking amazing! I continued playing, trying to see how many more levels I could pass. It felt so intense!

There was a knock at my door. I didn't want to look away from the screen though. "Hmm?" I hummed. The door opened, and I could tell it was Kurogiri. "Shigaraki-" I quickly inturrupted him. "I'm in the middle of something." He let out a sigh. "All For Ones here. He want's to speak-" Before he could finsih, I jumped up, and ran out the room.

I barely ever got to see him! God this day is so much better than yesterday!

I saw All For One standing there, talking to Mr. Compress, but obviously I didn't give a shit. I quickly wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He let out a small chuckle and pat my head softly. "You didn't tell me you were coming today." I spoke, still hugging him. "Well... I had something I needed to speak with you-" I suddenly thought of something, and quickly interrupted him. "You should try Kurogiri's pancakes! They're awesome!" I exclaimed. All For One let out a sigh. "Alright..."

I then quickly ran over to Kurogiri, and grabbed his wrist, excluding my pinkie finger of course, and dragged him to the kitchen. "Make some pancakes for us." I spoke. I didn't even bother waiting for him to respond. I left the kitchen and went back over to All For One.

"Alrighty, Kurogiri's making some pancakes for us! While we wait, we can sit down on the couch and talk." I suggested happily. All For One let out a small chuckle. "Alright, how about the rest of your little league join us." I nodded my head, and went to go get them all.

Once I convinced them to all come out, and into the common room, we all sat down on the couch. I of course sat next to All For One. It was an awkward silence at first until All For One spoke up. "So... Dabi, I heard you were engaged to someone." All For One uttered out. "Oh.. uh yeah..." Dabi responded. "How about you tell us all the pros about being engaged..." All For One suggested. Dabi sat up straight in the seat. "Uh... alright I guess... well first off it gives you kind of a sense of relief that you don't have to worry about being single for the rest of your life..." Dabi spoke.

Before he could say anything else, I let out a loud dramatic groan. "Can we talk about something less boring!?" All For One let out a small sigh. "Shigaraki, I want you to listen to these types of pros about marrying." I let out a huff, and slumped down into the couch. "Fine..."

"Oh yeah! All For One, what do you think about Dabi getting married on a yacht?" Toga asked excitedly. "I think that'd be a great idea, Toga." All For One responded. God this was so boring! All they were talking about was marriage. I zoned out right after Toga said yacht.

I was brought back into reality when I smelt that delicious smell of pancakes. Kurogiri always made the perfect pancakes. They were soft and fluffy. He added the perfect amount of syrup to them too.

I glanced over at All For One, but he seemed distracted. "Is something wrong? Do you not like pancakes?" I asked. He looked over at me. "No, it's fine. I just have some things on my mind at the moment. But I do need to talk-"

Kurogiri came over, holding a plate of the fluffiest fucking pancakes ever. Like damn were they fluffy. "Wow! Don't these look amazing, All For One? Kurogiri makes the best pancakes ever!" I exclaimed. All For One let out a sigh. "Yes... they do look pretty good..." I smiled happily at that response.

Kurogiri put the plate down on the coffee table in front of us. I glanced over at All For One to see if he was going to eat any. "Aren't you gonna eat some?" I asked. "No... you can have them. I'm not to hungry at the moment. But I do need to talk with-"

He was interrupted by Toga beginning to talk. "Yeah... um we were thinking about having Dabi and Hawks wedding on a yacht, but if that doesn't work out, then maybe we can have it on a beach! That'd be so cute!" Toga exclaimed excitedly. Dabi rolled his eyes. "You're way to into this wedding planning stuff." I let out a small chuckle, and glanced over at All For One, who seemed a little... annoyed.

He noticed I was looking at him, and was about to speak before Kurogiri spoke. "Shigaraki, is there anything you'd like to drink?" He asked. "No. I'm not to thirsty right now." I responded plainly. "Yeah right, you probably look at naked men on magazines." Dabi uttered back. I rolled my eyes. "Like I said this morning, I don't have time for shit like that." Toga let out a snicker. "But you have time to play those stupid video games?" I scoffed at this. "Well it's better than making out with Twice."

Her expression immediately changed. "You're just jealous you can't find anyone!" I was so done with Toga's antics. "You don't have to be making out with him, 24/7 though." My tone was filled with anger at this point. "Can you guys shut up? Both of you should be jealous of me and Hawks. We're the ones getting married." Dabi spoke. Me and Toga both glared at him. "Do you ever shut up about that stupid wedding?!" I asked angrily.

Before we could continue this argument, All For One made a fake cough, gathering our attention. "Shigaraki, I need to tell you something." He spoke. I groaned. "Can't it wait? I'm in the middle of something y'know." All For One let out a sigh. "No, this is very important." I let out a huff. "What can be more important than me showing how strong I am?" I uttered out. "Shigaraki, you're-"

I suddenly thought of something, so I quickly interrupted him. "Is it possible to force people like Dabi and Hawks to not get married? I'm tired of hearing them constantly talk about that. In my opinion marriage is kind of gross. Why would I want to marry someone, when I could easily just date them?" I questioned.

All For One looked like he was about to lose it. "Because marriage is where you guys are now legally bound together." Dabi responded. "Oh... who would want to do that?" I asked curiously. "People who are in love." Dabi uttered back. "Ew... that's weird." I spoke back. "No it's not! It's adorable! I absolutely love weddings!" Toga exclaimed. Kurogiri let out a small chuckle. "Shigaraki, marriages are more than what you think they are. When you marry somebody, you're bound to that person. It's a beautiful thing in my opinion." I rolled my eyes. "It sounds weird."

All For One tapped his finger impatiently. "Shigaraki, I really need to tell you something." He spoke. "Does it involve this conversation?" I asked. "Yes, now let me speak." He responded. "You can tell me later tonight, can't you? Or how about tomorrow?" I uttered. "No, tomorrow me and you are both doing something, that also involves what I'm about to tell you." All For One spoke. "Ooo are we going shopping? Can I get more video games? Mine right now are getting boring." I spoke. "No, now let me finish." All For One responded. I frowned. Dabi chuckled. "Yeah, let him finish." I glared at him. "Shut up!"

Dabi looked like he was about to shout back, but suddenly All For One finally spoke up. "Shigaraki, you're getting married!"

-Damn poor AFO getting interrupted over and over again lmao.-