| | Chapter 7~ Giving Into His Charms | |

-SmUt my dudes.-

(a/n at the end)

-Epic GaYmer moment my dudes-

Shigaraki's POV:

Kai really was something... he was attractive, charming, and charismatic, yet he likes someone like me. Ugly, disgusting, a fucking anxious piece of human garbage.

"S-Sorry for kissing you... and don't worry... what ever the fuck I have on my face isn't contagious..." I muttered while looking down. "It's fine. You're lucky I don't want to push anything onto you." Kai uttered back. "W-What exactly do you mean by push anything onto me?" I asked nervously. Kai smirked a little. "By that I mean fucking you senseless." My face immediately went bright red hearing him say this. "Unless you want me to." Kai added, as he scooted closer to me.

I wasn't sure what to think. Did I want to give into him? If I do let him fuck me, then he'll probably just become even more cockier, and full of himself. If I don't I can keep my dignity, and basically constantly tease him. But of course I chose the obvious option.

I quickly grabbed his face, and slammed our lips together. We made out for what felt like hours, but in realty, was only a few minutes. We only pulled away to breathe, but we'd immediately go back to kissing. I don't even know what the hell I'm doing. It was to good of an offer to turn down, yet I wasn't sure if I'd regret this later or not.

Suddenly, Kai touched my shirt, and it exploded into tiny little pieces. I felt my heart race, as I stared at his dangerous hand. He pulled away from the kiss to stare at my torso, and legs.

He bit his lip, before grabbing me, and slamming me on my back. Then, he proceeded to kiss my chest and stomach, leaving marks all over it.

I already knew why he was most likely leaving such dark marks, in such obvious places. It was probably because he wanted to make sure that everyone knows that I'm his bitch or some shit like that. But I'd like to turn the tables.

I flipped us over, so he was now on his back, and I was on top of him. "It's my turn to leave marks on you now." I spoke as I grabbed his shirt. "Now, can you take this off for me. I really don't feel like cleaning dust off of my bed." I mumbled in a soft tone.

Kai quickly touched his shirt, and it exploded into tiny pieces just like mine. I quickly began to kiss his chest, and collarbone, slowly making my way up to his neck. His breathing was heavy, as I left dark marks all over his neck. "F-Fuck..." Kai groaned out.

Holy shit I felt so proud of myself. I was making this man who looks to be a top, crumble right before my very eyes. Like damn. Am I good, or what?

I slowly began to grind my hips on his, making him let out more groans. It was actually beginning to get hard for me. I tried to keep as silent as I could, but a few small moans and groans slipped out. I could tell he was trying to stay silent, but I made sure to change that. I started grinding my hips even harder as I bit, and sucked on his neck.

Suddenly, he flipped us back over, and immediately started taking off my boxers. He threw them into the corner of my room, and began stroking my erect member. I bucked my hips up into his hand, as moans escaped my mouth. "You're a pretty decent size, Shigaraki." Kai complimented. I just nodded my head, not feeling like trying to speak to him at the moment.

I was already feeling that familiar knot in my stomach, but what sent me over the edge was when he brought his head closer to my member, and licked the pre-cum off the tip. I immediately came, most of it getting on his face.

"F-Fuck..." I panted out, as I tried to calm down from my orgasm. "I-If you want I c-can suck you off... I don't think I'll be able to have intercourse right n-now..." I spoke, still trying to calm my ragged breathing. "No, it's fine." Kai responded simply. I was pretty surprised at his response. "You sure?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm sure." I let out a sigh, and got up to retrieve my boxers, but when I looked back... god.

If I hadn't just came, I would've cum again. Kai had wiped some of the cum off his face, onto his hand, AND LICKED IT. Like, holy shit was that hot!

"Slut..." I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" Kai asked, sounding confused. "Nothing." I quickly responded. I grabbed my boxers, and put them on. "I-I'm gonna go wash my face..." Kai spoke, as he began to walk towards the door. "Alright." I uttered back, before sitting back down on the bed.

Kai left the room to wash up, giving me a chance to think about what had just happened.

I had just received a blowjob for HIM. Like, holy hell!

I soon heard the shower turn on, and I suddenly thought up an idea. "I do need to wash up myself..." I then proceeded to get up, and walk out the room, and into the bathroom.

-Okay, so I decided to take a little bit of a different approach to this fanfiction. Basically, in most of my fanfictions (and the ones I read) OverHOE's usually the top, and Shigaraki's usually the bottom. In this I decided to make Overhaul act like a top, but in reality wants to be fUcKiNg dominated. Shigaraki is more of the neutral. He'd like to be a top, but if he has to, he'll be a bottom.

Overhaul's usually a little self conscious about himself wanting to be the bottom, so he usually tries to act like a top, but when Shigaraki flipped them over, he enjoyed it a little to much. That's why he didn't flip them back over at first, even though it would have been easy for him.

So yeah. In this OverWHORE is a bottom boy. :)-