Tickle Game

Takes place in a hi-tech futuristic setting. This story involves an online game where people all over the world can participate. To be a participant, you need to wear a collar. The collar must be worn at all times, and has a microphone that picks up laughter. The collar is connected to the player's smart phone, allowing them to know what rank they're currently at, how many points they have, their current "quest" in the game, etc.

The way the game works is as follows:
1. Once you sign up and verify everything, you're part of the game.
2. Collar must be worn at all times.
3. Quests gives the info about a person, where to tickle them, and what the victim must be doing when you tickle them. Example: Name- Hannah. Spot- feet, while in class.
4. Points and coins are won if the attempt is successful and the user laughs loud enough for the collar to register it.
5. Points are lost if you fail to keep your laughter in when you're tickled, or you have an unsuccessful attempt.
6. Once an attempt has finished (successful or not), a new quest will be given in a few days.
7. If you're in the top ten for the leaderboard, you'll be given real life money as well as points, for every successful quest completion.
8. There is a shop that takes real life money for special items, and a shop that takes coins for items. Coins are used to buy tickle tools that are delivered one day after purchase.
9. The other shop sells items such as "choice ticket" the choice ticket allows the user to choose their target, place, and action. Other items do similar effects, but are limited. The choice ticket costs $100.
10. To start an attempt, hit the start button under the quest. The player is given 10 minutes to get a laugh out from the victim. THIS CAN BE STARTED AT ANY TIME!

The story follows the user Devil_Nails (changed multiple times), and her fight to stay number one. She takes almost any quest within the seven day time limit, and does several preparations to make sure she succeeds. She also tests herself to see how much she can take before laughing, which is a long time.