We are best friends, although I thought cultural differences and language barriers would set us apart and we might not get too close at first but even then, we've overcome it and now our bond is even stronger. I's now beginning to feel sleepy and my eyes are getting heavier by the minute, I guess I need to sleep now, 'Goodnight Pany-ah~.'

Sooyoung's POV

YES! I thought to myself, it's finally my turn to spend the night with Fany-ah, it's been a long time since we spent time together since that Midget is hogging my little Fany-ah all to herself.

When Tae told us that Fany had cancer and it's already in stage 4, I felt like a part of me just wanted to go in a hole and never come out again, I felt depressed, devastated and dead.

When I first met Fany-ah I completely belittled her and teased her since she doesn't a understand a word of Korean and I thought she was either stupid for coming here without knowledge about  anything related to Korea or she's super brave for coming here and pursuing her dream. There was one time the choreographer was really mad at her 'cause she was always screwing the dance moves and he had it so he scolded right in front of us and told us to go back to the dorm and for her to stay and practice. When we all got ready to leave she came over to us one by one and apologized for the inconvenience and that she'll work harder all while having that bright eye-smile on her face. 'wow, I can't believe she's still not crying, she's brave.' I thought. Tae was hesitant to leave her but we had no choice or else we'll get scolded as well, so we left and while heading back to the dorm I realized I forgot my charger and earphones on the couch so I hurriedly went back to get it and as I was a approaching the training room I heard music and realized Tiffany must be practicing, so I peeked inside and there she was, she was all sweaty form practice and she still had trouble with one part of the choreography which she kept screwing up, after multiple failed attempts she slumped down on the floor, she looked read to faint anytime, but she stood up and kept going until her knees were shaking out of exhaustion, she collapsed on the floor. I was about to leave when suddenly she started crying and saying stuff in English which I don't really understand.

She looked miserable so out of instinct I went over to her and gave her hand, we sat on the couch and I asked her if she was okay, she nodded at me and quickly wiped her tears away as if nothing happened and gave me her eye-smile. I was skeptical if she was really ok but then I don't really know her that much so I just let it slide. Since it was getting late I told her I'd teach her and we could go back to the dorm together. She stood up again and we practiced for 1over an hour then we called it a night.

After that incident I couldn't get her off my mind, and I was starting to get curious about her. So when we were rehearsing for a dance and the choreographer was teaching her individually I called Tae over and asked her about Tiffany since they're close and they're roommates. She told me  that Tiffany hates letting people see her cry, she always tries her best to study Korean so she can communicate with all of us better, she always  encourage and help people out, and she often cries herself to sleep or inside the bathroom. She also apparently doesn't like it when people worry about her or are burdened because of her. After hearing what she's like I began to admire her and I felt really sorry for always teasing her.

From then on Fany and I started getting along, we grew closer but not as close as that Midget and her but their bond is different and I'm happy to be one of her best friends.

We were both lying in bed and it was getting quiet and I was getting hungry, so I did what came to my mind, I tickled her on the bed, and she was totally caught off guard, I stopped after a while 'cause I don't want her to have an attack considering her fragile condition. I starred at her while she was wiping her tears and then she looked at me with a confused and sad face, that's when I realized that I had tears in my eyes. I'm in shock with myself as well since I didn't know I was crying, I frantically wiped the tears and tried to smile but the more I tried to wipe them off more tears would come. Fany moved closer to my side and wiped the tears from my face; she smiled a sad smile at me and hugged me tight.