Chapter 16) Office Depot

I quickly went over to the safety kit that was on the floor and got some ointment and bandages. Before anything else, I made sure to clean his wound.

"This is gonna sting a little darling". I put rubbing alcohol on a cloth to disinfect the area and he winced at the burn. I carefully rubbed some ointment with antibiotics and wrapped him all up. I kissed his thigh to make it all better.

I untied his arms and legs and rubbed aloe vera on his wrists and ankles to soothe any rope burn and kissed his forehead slowly. Finally, I took off his muzzle.

"Are you okay, sweetheart? I hope I wasn't too rough with you" he grabbed me and held me tightly he was shaking, it was probably the edibles. I held him for a while until his shakes calmed down.

"Puppy I asked if you wanted the gummy or not and you said yes! Next time I'll get you high but safely"
I gave him one more kiss. "I'll be right back, okay?" He nodded. I headed to the kitchen to make him his favorite snack, which was chopped veggies with honey hummus and fruit punch.

POV SWITCH

I tried to move my leg but it was so sore! I know I asked her to be mean to me, but I didn't know she was capable of all of that!!! I dragged myself to the nightstand on my side and pulled out my sketchbook with her pen. I began writing my feelings!

POV SWITCH

All I had left to do was mix three tablespoons of honey into the hummus! I quickly stumbled into our room and gave him his snack. I watched him eat his carrot sticks and broccoli. He's so weird.

"Hey angel, I hope you know that you're not just a toy for me to use, you're more than that. You're my sweet puppy okay? Also I'm sorry for slapping you too hard!!"

"Ith oka" he said with his mouth stuffed with veggies. I caressed his thigh, the one that wasn't cut up while he ate. And I noticed a little book on the bed. I grabbed it while he was eating and opened it to the page where the pen was.

I love her so much and she means so much to me, I don't ever want her to go. I've never felt love this strongly towards someone and I just want to keep her all to myself. I love her! I love her! I love her!!! She's all mine and only mine, one day I'm going to say it, I'm going to tell her I love her. Also this pen is really good, ima ask where she got it :3

And at the bottom there was a little heart with my name in it.

"Office Depot" I said

"Huh?" He was confused

"I got the pen at Office Depot, we can always buy a new one if the ink runs out on that one" I grabbed him and pulled him into my lap. I grabbed his chin and made him look into my eyes. "Alejandro, I love you. I love you and only you. I don't want anyone else, but you. I've never felt this in my heart but I'm so sure that you're the only person I want, I only want my puppy"

He started shaking again, I saw him tearing up. He shoved me back into the bed and held me tight.

"I love you more, Aaliyah, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to say that for" he was sobbing "please don't leave me, please I care about you so much and cherish you. I appreciate everything you have to offer, just please stay with me"

"Oh sweetheart, I promise I'm not going anywhere" I kissed his nose and shoved him off of me. I gave him some water and an ibuprofen for the cut.

"Take this puppy, it should help with the soreness tomorrow" he gulped it down and laid himself back into the bed.

I caressed his face, as he fell asleep. Not too long after I was knocked out myself.

POV SWITCH

I woke up with an itch on my thigh, I went to the restroom to take the bandages off! I washed the cut a few times before rubbing some ointment for the itch. I stared at it with more attention to try and see what it said and my heart instantly started beating like crazy.

I love you
- A. A

The heart wasn't as round, but I was so glad I was hers, her puppy.

Fin