One time Arthit confessed his story to Todd in his drunk state, afterwards, he and Todd became very close. 

Knott after, Todd is the only one Arthit's come for advice, Todd sister Anu asked Arthit for a date many times but every time he turn down her with the same reason of he is not interested in dating.

It's been 4years, he already gets into his new life but his love for kong is always there, sometime he want to know about the latter, but he doesn't know how to ask Knott who he reprimanded for talking about his love life once.

kong already closed his all social account, he wants to call him badly but he knows if he did, it will bring hurt to both of them, sometimes he wishes kong will call him but he also wished for kong to move on from him and be happy.

The need to hold kong in his arms start to kill him inside, so to avoid his emotions go out of his control he distracted himself with another patience, he volunteer himself to teach in a nursery school.

From morning to afternoon he worked as a doctor, from afternoon till late evening he worked in a nursery school.

It's been 5 years, as usual, many things changed, the surprising part in his life is, he is now a car racer.

When Todd him to accompany the race, he hesitated first but when he saw the race somehow it got his interest.

So he started taking training, now he is one of the best racers in his neighbourhood, Moreover, he never holds back his emotions except were it is necessary, he already got a good name from his colleague in both hospital and school.

Arthit was loved by the kids from his school, even though his singing got reduced but he continues that whenever he gets time.

The one thing he hates to announce is, he is in a RELATIONSHIP, a romantic Relationship where he was forced, it's all because of his idiotic friend Todd.

He and Todd had some bet with Anu, if we lose she wants me to be her boyfriend for 3months, guess what?! Yes they lose the bet, Although Arthit warned Todd before but that idiot didn't take his words seriously and end up caused the horror.

The way Anu kisses him in the cheeks,  or the way she talks romantically, everything makes Arthit feel uncomfortable and guilty towards kong even though he doesn't have any idea where kong is or with whom he is?

Today morning I was with Anu on a date,  and when suddenly announced she wants to share a kiss with Arthit, the latter went troubled and back away, gladly his uncle ringed him, so he excused himself and ran away from the place.

Usually his uncle never calls him, it was him who always calls him, so with a questioned mind he answered the call, like his frightened he got a piece of bad news from his uncle that his dad got hospitalised.

So here he was waiting in the airport for his flight with Todd on one side and Anu on another side sleeping with her head on his shoulders, even though he feels worried for his dad but he can't help to feel happy for someone who he will meet soon.

******

Kong side:(after Arthit departure)

Kong ran to the bathroom when Beam knocked on his door, actually after Arthit's departure kong went back to his apartment and lived alone, his family didn't agreed to it first but because of his heartbreak they didn't force him, he visited every morning and evening Beam for his hormone injection in this past 2weeks.

Although Arthit was no more in his life he doesn't want to stop the process, he believes Arthit will come back to him soon or one day and he will wait until then.