Chapter 9

It was going to be the first time Addison was able to watch the guys' band, and she really wanted to thank Win for letting her vent last night. When she opened her closet she was stumped. She wasn't going to work, so scrubs were out, and she wasn't on stage, so rocker clothes were out. It was Margie who came in and told her to just be herself; that really helped.

So in a simple pair of jeans, and a nice silky blouse Addison's was ready to go the Tab. Her stomach was in her throat when they made it to the club, and she was second-guessing her choice of clothing when she saw all the other girls wearing eye-popping cloths. But she wasn't going for sexy, she going to be just herself and see if Win thought the same way she did.

They all went and sat a table that was closest to the stage but away from the people standing right waiting for the show. Tia took her seat all smiles; she really liked Andy, and he seemed totally into her. She waved at him when he was siting behind his drum. He smiled and winking, making her giggle. Addison loved to see her sister happy, especially after the two heartbreaks she'd gone through.

Cheers and whistles stated when South took the stage but was shock when she saw that he had a black eye, and a split lip. When Win stepped out into the lights, he also had a nice shiner and he didn't look to be on friendly terms with South.

"What the hell happened between those two?" She whispered to Lynn.

"Don't stress over it, it's a guy thing. They must've disagreed about something." Lynn grinned, with a slide glance at her.

"I sure hope it wasn't over me," she sighed.

"I wonder..." Lynn laughed

She crossed her arms shaking her head at Lynn, when Win look over at her and gave her a smile that sent shivers down her spine. She knew right then her heart was in trouble. But then South growled something at him, and he nodded, getting ready.

"Yup, but they're still playing together so whatever happened...it got settled," Lynn said easily.

Win strummed his guitar and she was in heaven. Watching him, and the other guy, then she looked over at South, who could really sing—no wonder they had scouts coming out to Cleveland to see them.

The music was hard and fast, and all the girls were upfront eating it up and screaming out their names. She watched as they bounced along with the beat, raising their arms and singing the songs. Then she saw that girl who she saw in the hall with Win and she hated to admit it but, she was jealous.

Margie had come back to the table with some new guy. This guy was all over her, and she was soaking up the attention. She let him start kissing her graphically. Addison shook her head thinking they needed to go get a room when she looked to Rex, who was watching her from the stage. He missed a chord, then he shook his head, making sure he didn't look there way again.

"Hey Margie, what happened with Rex?" she asked.

"He's a jerk! That's what happened," she answered.

"Did something happen?"

"Nothing to worry about Ad. I've got it covered." She winked. She sat back, wrapping her arm around this new guy's neck, getting ready for round two.

Mindy was quiet but interrupted before he could get his tongue down Margie's throat. "So are you going to introduce us to your new friend?"

"Bob, the girls. Girls, Bob." Then she took a shot in her hand, threw it back, and went back to kissing...Bob.

Addison crossed her arms, looking over at Mindy who shrugged, and Lynn's eyes glanced Ad's way and whispered. "Lots of shit was going down in Cleveland tonight, who would've thought?"

Second Chance at Love Vol. I Rocker Girl SeriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara