Missing

The next morning JJ woke up and she instantly knew something was wrong. Something was missing.
She went to check on the boys and when she got to Sophia's room her heart dropped. It looked like someone went through her stuff and then took her. She called Emily immediately and soon enough the entire team was there.

"She wouldn't just get up and leave," Reid pointed out.
"Are we sure no one took her?" Emily asked.
"We're in the next room over we would've heard her scream or something," JJ said.
"I can't believe this is happening again," Emily said and took a seat on the child's bed.
"We'll find her," Morgan said and put a hand on Emily shoulder to comfort her.
"Well whoever took her or if she ran away, she couldn't have gotten far," Reid stated.
"I'm going to send out an amber alert," Garcia said and instantly pulled it her computer.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
AMBER ALERT MISSING CHILD
Sophia got the alert right as Doyle's private jet took off. Doyle saw her looking at her phone.
"Listen I'm really sorry, but we can't have this following us back. They could track your phone," he explained.
"You're right," Sophia said and handed her phone over to her father.
He took the phone and shot a bullet through it. Just then Declan came out from the back of the plane.
"Dad you need to work on not shooting everything," he said and took a seat across from his little sister.
He took out a deck of cards.
"Wanna play?" he asked.

Back in the states, everyone on the team was working overtime looking for the missing girl.
"Guys I got her phone. Its last known location was basically in the middle of nowhere and it was over six hours ago," Garcia shared.
"What do you mean the middle of nowhere?" Emily asked.
"Like it says she was in the woods. There's a bunch of trees surrounding the area on a map and the closest a known road is over twenty miles away."

"Is this our house?" Sophia asked as the car pulled up to a mansion. It was a huge house and it even looked a little like a castle.
"Home sweet home," Doyle said to his kids.
"It's huge," Sophia said with an excited tone.
"And it's all ours," Doyle replied.
They got out of the car and walked in the house.
"Let me bring you to your rooms," Doyle said.
They walked up the stairs to the second floor. He opened a door to a big bedroom and said
"This is your room," to Sophia.
Then he walked down past another few doors and open the door for Declan,
"And this is your room."
They all brought their bags in from the car and after settling in they went downstairs to the kitchen for some lunch.
"So, as you probably figured out, you two are sharing the second floor. The east wing is for Sophia and the west, for Declan. Im on the third floor. The ground level has a kitchen, living room, a few bathrooms and a guest room."
Just then a lady walked in carrying drinks.
"This is Eliza. She's is our housekeeper and she lives out in the guest house. You two are free to explore the house. But there's a section in the basement that's off limits. There will be a sign and you two are prohibited to go beyond that point, understood?"
Both of the kids nodded.
It was a lot to take in for Sophia. Declan too.
They both had to leave their lives and start over in a different country.
Eliza served them lunch and then walked away.
"Eliza is doing some studying while living here. I'm helping get through school and gave her a place to live, and she helps out around the house," Ian told his kids.
"Am I going back to school?" Sophia asked.
"I have a tutor who will come to the house and do lessons with you, so school won't be necessary," Ian said.
"What about sports or friends?" Declan asked. Declan was a junior in high school. He did an extra year of kindergarten because he started late. He is one of the oldests in his grade too.
"I'll find a travel team for you guys. The less people know about you, the better. Trust me. I just want to keep you both safe," Doyle said.