Gone

It's okay, you can stop feeling like your taking something from him. He wants this. Just let it happen.

~🌺~

I wish I could say I wasn't nervous, but I'd be lying. 

I looked at this man standing in front of me, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. 

This was "V", Kim Taehyung, and I had spent countless hours in front of the tv... watching him dance and sing and be sexy to the point that I had to pause the video for a minute just to resume normal breathing. 

I have wished for this moment more times then I can even count. 

But I never, in a million years, believed it could happen.

He slid his hands down my arms, taking my hands, pulling me to the edge of the bed, where I sat. He kneeled on one knee, and untied my sneakers, pulling them off, followed by my socks. 

Suddenly, he sat cross legged in front of me, and took my foot in his hands. 

"You have pretty feet" he said, as he rubbed a circle on the bottom of my foot with his thumb. 

I almost moaned.

It's just your foot shae...if he has that effect on your foot, you're in hella trouble

"Thank you" I whispered.

He pulled his socks off, then looked at me, looking worried. 

"I don't have any...protection..." he said.

"It's okay, we're safe."

I'd had a hysterectomy a few years ago due to a very heavy monthly cycle that wasn't getting better. I was done having kids, so my doctor had suggested it, and I'd gladly agreed. There was no chance of me getting pregnant.

He stood in one fluid motion, and took his phone out of his pocket. He turned it off, and put it on the dresser behind him. 

He motioned for me to stand, and when I did, he grabbed my hand, pulling me up against him. He looked into my eyes, and I felt my heartbeat increase. My hands found his waist, and my fingers curled into the fabric of his t-shirt. I slid my hands up, his shirt lifting to expose his beautiful body, as he reached behind him grabbing the collar, pulling it over his head.

He was perfect, and I looked at him, wondering how he could be so damn beautiful. My gaze traveled from his wide shoulders to his smooth chest, on down to his trim waist. I looked at the button on his jeans, and with shaky hands, I undid it. 

He reached for my hands, and brought them to his lips, then rested one on each shoulder as he put his hands at my waist, and slowly pulled my t-shirt up, as I raised my arms so he could pull it over my head. 

My stomach was in knots.

I lowered my hands back to his shoulders, then lightly trailed my fingers down his chest, moving lower, to his stomach. I heard his breathing become ragged, as he sucked in a breath, clenching his stomach muscles. I didn't stop until I reached his waistband.

His one hand was on my shoulder, the other on my waist, both felt like they were hot enough to brand me. 

I felt him slide my bra strap down, only to slide his hand back up, then around the back of my neck, his fingers moving up to tangle in my hair. He pulled my head back, forcing me to look at him, and I saw fire in his eyes as he crushed his lips to mine in a hungry kiss. 

I could kiss this man endlessly, and never get tired of it.

My arms slid around his waist, as his tongue invaded my mouth, and I moaned, my knees buckling as I held onto him tightly so I didn't fall.