Chapter 6 Found Him & With Him Now

"Ch-Chat, you are Adrien?"  Ladybug responds. She can not believe it. All this time she was yelling at Chat and he was her Adrien.

       "Yes, it is just plain, boring Adrien who does not want to be a model," Adrien says.

     "Ladybug, my life has not been easy," Adrien tells her.

"My mother is gone and everyone says she is dead," Adrien says.

    "I always thought no one could see past my looks and wealth," Adrien says sadly.

"Adrien, I love you!  I always have and will!" Ladybug says. She looks sad.

"What is it?  Why are you sad?"  Adrien asks. He wonders what will she do if I kiss her?

"I think if you found out who I am you would reject me," Ladybug says.

"Look, at me please!" Adrien says.

    Ladybug turns around, and Adrien kisses him. She kisses him back and sighs.

Adrien deepens the kiss and closes his eyes too. He thinks, I love you!

   "Ladybug, please do not be upset," Adrien says.

"Oh, and tell me why I should not be?   You let me think something awful happened to you!" Ladybug says angrily.

"All this time you knew it was you that was Adrien and never said a word.  How could you?  I -I  loved you!" Ladybug yells at him.

"Ladybug, please you can not hate me!  You are the only one who truly loves me!" Adrien says.

"Shh," Ladybug says. She pulls him closer and he thinks is she going to slap me? To his surprise, she whispers, "I still love you!" Then she kisses him this time and he kisses her back.

   Adrien thinks you confuse me darling, but I love you!  I do, how can I prove it to you?  He sighs as she continues to kiss him.

"Adrien, I promise I will be back soon!" Ladybug says.

"I love you!  Why can not you stay here with me?" Adrien replies.

"I just can not. Besides, I need you to love the real me behind the mask too," She says.

    Adrien thinks, she smells like cookies.  "Do you work at a bakery or something?" Adrien asks.

"Why do you ask this?" Ladybug asks.

"You smell like cookies just like a friend of mine always does," Adrien says.

"Are you M-Marinette?  Please tell me!" Adrien blurts out.

"Now why would think something like that Adrien?"  Ladybug asks.

"You remind me of her, you have her smile, you smell like cookies like she does, and..." Adrien says.

"I-I would recognize those bluebell eyes and voice anywhere," Adrien remarks.

  "Ladybug, you are her, you must be!" Adrien tells her.

"What do you mean?  How could I possibly be Marinette?" Ladybug asks.

"She is just a nobody, a plain, simple, clumsy girl!" Ladybug retorts.

"No, she is not, she is more than that so do not ever talk about her that way again!" Adrien says angrily.

  "She is the best thing that ever happened to me, but I let her slip past me. What have I done?"  Adrien says sadly.

"I friend-zoned her too much," He says.

"Marinette is not a nobody, she is  the love of my life and she is you!" Adrien confesses.

"Fine, you figured it out, but how?"  Ladybug asks.

"You mean you are her, so Ladybug is my Marinette and my Marinette is Ladybug!" Adrien says.

"Yes, but?  Wait, your M-Marinette?  Adrien, what are you saying?"  Ladybug asks.

"I love you no matter what and I am glad you are Marinette under the mask!  You are the one for me!" Adrien says. He cups her face in his hands and kisses her again.

     "Now will you detransform so I can see my beautiful Marinette without the disguise?" Adrien asks.

     "Yes," Ladybug says. She thinks, I can not believe he loves me as Ladybug and Marinette.

"Tikki spots off!" She says to detransform.

"A-Adrien?" Marinette says and faints.

"Marinette, my love are you okay?" Adrien asks.

Outside the hideout across town, Alya and Nino are on a  date.  Alya rolls her eyes as Nino eats another donut. "

This is the third donut you have eaten today, you sure it is not too much?" Alya says.

"Alya, you worry too much!" Nino replies.

"I only worry because I love you, Nino!" Alya says.

"I love you too, Alya!" Nino says.

Back to the hideout,  "Marinette!" Adrien screams.

   Marinette slowly opens her eyes and smiles when she sees Adrien.  Marinette stands up and Adrien stares into her eyes.  "Marinette, I meant it, I love you!" Adrien says.

"Adrien, what are you?" Marinette tries to speak as he steps closer to her but is cut off when he kisses her.

    "Look, Marinette I promise not to hide anymore if you agree to be my girlfriend.  I mean both as Marinette and as Ladybug."  Adrien says.

"Sure thing!" Marinette says. She winks at him and laughs when he blushes.

"See you later, Tikki spots on!" She transforms and swings away.

The next day, Adrien comes back to school and says, he is glad Ladybug found him.

"Adrien, it is good to see you again!" Alya and Nino say.

"Have you seen, Marinette?" Adrien asks.

"Awe, does the ex-model boy like Marinette?"  Alix asks.

"Adrikins, like Marinette!  Ha, ha very funny!" Chole scoffs. Then laughs.

"Well, for your information I not only like Marinette, but I love her!" Adrien says.

"What?  You love Marinette?"  Chloe asks. She walks off rather annoyed.

      "Hi, everyone!  Hi, Adrien!" Marinette says.

"Hi, Marinette!" Adrien says and winks at her.

     Adrien kisses his girlfriend.

"Adrien is this the girl you were telling me about son?"  Gabriel asks.

"Yes, father!" Adrien says.

"Well, if she makes you happy than I am glad for you, "Gabriel remarks.

"Marinette, I am glad Ladybug found my son. As for you, Marinette I am relieved you can make him happy," Gabriel states.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Agreste and thank you for your kind words, sir!" Marinette says.

"Awe, what an adorable couple!" Rose says.

"You right, but not as an adorable couple as us though," Max says to Rose.

"Adrien, promise me something will you?" Marinette asks.

"Oh, and what might that be Marinette?" Adrien asks her.

    Marinette grabs his hand, squeezes it and says,  "Promise me you will never go missing again!"

Adrien laughs and says, "I promise not to my love!"

  the end...