"Want me to show you my non existent dick?" Austin asked with a smirk, making Caleb and Asher whistle. Where did the protective cousins go?

"Did i mention i was going on a run?" I asked before running out of the kitchen, hearing them laugh after me. I walked out of the house and put my AirPods in before starting to run. The wether was really nice, so it just lifted my mood up.

**

Damn running is harder than i thought. I walked back inside after my hour run, all sweaty and hot. It's gotten hotter in the past hour, and me wearing black just made it far worse. I could hear the guys' voices from the living room so i just run upstairs to change.

I jumped into the shower and sighed in delight when the hot water touched my skin. I love hot showers. 

Once i finished up i put a cute outfit on that i got from Asher. The guy has a good taste.

I put my phone and wallet in my purse since i had both of them on my bedside table

I put my phone and wallet in my purse since i had both of them on my bedside table. Oh can't forget Parfum. Damn i smell good. I started walking downstairs and towards the living room to see what the guys are up to. Just as i expected. They're watching football. They probably missed the game of yesterday and are watching it now.

"You look beautiful, where are you going?" Austin's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, and focused on him. I'm surprised he even took his eyes off the tv.

"I'm going on a date" i started simply. His whole face darkened, a hard look on his face. He looks gorgeous when he's angry. I should get him angry more often, just to see him looking like this.

"I'm locking you up in the basement" Austin threatened, making me chuckle.

"Nope" i said before running towards the door. I opened it and run out of the house, just as i thought i got far, two hands wrapped around my waist. When did he get this fast.

"Your better teasing me, because I'll literally get handcuffs and handcuff our hands together" Austin said before turning me around his arms. How can a person even be this good looking.

"I'm going on a date with myself chill" i said amused, before leaning towards his ear. "Jealousy looks absolutely sexy on you" i whispered, making him tense up.

"Well I'm glad you think so- wait what? You going on a date with yourself?" Austin asked confused pulling back so he could look at my face. "Your either way to conceited to go on a date with yourself twice, or you just missed me" Austin added teasingly. I put my head against his chest and sighed.

"Austin" i said softly, getting a hum in reply. "Why didn't you tell me about what your dad was going to do?" I asked, hurt clear in my voice. I still feel kind of selfish, because i didn't tell him my secret either. Austin let out a sigh, kissing my head before starting to talk.

"My parents both said that if you were there, they'd stop giving money to my grandma, and Sammy she means the world to me. I know i should've told you, but i know you and i didn't wanna risk anything. I promise you, i would never keep something from you without a reason. And about how i reacted, it was unacceptable, i was just angry because even after knowing who you are, that my parents will still stop giving her money" Austin said, his voice cracking at the end.

My assistant informed me that his parents have been trying to reach out to me for the past few days, but i just let it go. I won't let them get away with how they treated Austin and cameron and now after this I'm just way angrier. How can they do that to their fucking parents. I'm literally disgusted. I can't believe people like that actually exist.

"I'm sorry for walking away without talking it out with you, i just kind of got stuck in all my memories and couldn't hold it together." I said, biting my lip from crying. I won't cry. I won't be looking like a cry baby on a date with myself.

"Hey" Austin said softly making me pull back to look at him. He put his hands on my cheeks and gave me the softest kiss on my lips. "I may not say it enough, but i will always be there for you. I can see that your not ready to talk about it yet, so I'm not forcing you, just remember that when you need me, I'll be there. I don't care if i don't know anything. Samantha you mean everything to me, and I'm not just saying that because your my wife, but just over the months that I've been with you I've never felt happier" he said making my heart melt. A tear dropped down my cheek.

So much for not crying.

"Well uno reverse card" i said jokingly before putting my lips against his. The kiss was really passionate and full of emotions. It was honestly the best kiss I've ever had. I literally got goosebumps.

I love his kisses

"Your killing me" Austin whispered when we pulled back and smiled.

"You look gorgeous when you smile" i said grinning before hugging him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back just as tight. I feel like everything he does, i find gorgeous.

I love his smile

"Let's not start about your smile baby, it makes my heart skip a beat every time" Austin said kissing my cheek before hugging me even tighter.

I love his hugs.

"You corny asshole" i said leaning back to look back at his face and smiled brightly. He let out a laugh before leaning his forehead against mine with a smile.

I love his laugh.

"Can i joint your date?" He asked cutely. I made a thinking face, making him send me a look that said 'really'

"I'll make an exception this time" i said teasingly. Austin rolled his eyes before nodding, a sarcastic look on his face.

"I'm sure it's just going to be this time" he said sarcastically before kissing my cheek. He pulled back making me put. He just let out a laugh and gave me a peck on my lips. He intertwined out fingers and started pulling me with him. "Let's go to the beach" he said and i nodded.

I love being around him.

We walked back inside and and both walked upstairs. I walked inside of my room and grabbed a two peace bikini to wear, and walked inside of the bathroom to change. Austin probably went inside of the room where he put his suitcase.

I finally changed into my bikini and put my dress back on. I heard my door open and i walked back inside of my room to see Austin putting his suitcase next to mine. He was in his swim trunks, not wearing a shirt, making me stare. Damn i could just drool right now.

I love his body.

"I don't even have to ask if your enjoying the view, you face says enough" Austin said making me look in his eyes for two second before looking back to his chest.

"You should hear my thoughts" i said with a laugh, licking my lips. I looked back at his face to see a shocked look, but he still had a smile. The look on his face literally makes my heart beat so fast.

I love-

X NOT EDITED X

A/N : I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FASTER, I HAD A TEST WEEK AND WANTED TO FOCUS ON THAT ONLY. FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR WANNA SAY SOMETHING.

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !