1. Sadness

11:00 sharp.  Momo Yaoyorozu was always on time.  She had already planned out this entire day.  Yep, she was prepared.  Shoto Todoroki was rarely late to anything.  Unless that thing happened to be dinners with "family," or going into his fathers office.  This wasn't either of those things, so he was there.

"Hello, Todoroki."

"Good morning, Yaoyorozu."

"I have already planned this entire day, so let's get going."

"Okay."

They walked further up the path toward the front of the building where a limo was parked.  Momo told Todoroki to get in the limo, and that she needed something from the front seat.  He got in the limo and she followed shortly after.  When she got in, Todoroki saw she was carrying something small.  Then he heard a little mew come from her cupped hands.  His eyes widened, and without saying a word he held out his hands as if to silently ask for the kitten.  She placed the little ball of fluff into his hands, and Todoroki cooed.  (A/N Has anyone else actually held a kitten?)

"Cute, isn't he?"

"Absolutely adorable!"

"Okay, don't ask how, but I happen to know that you are a complete Marvel fanboy.  I also happen to know that you have not yet been able to see Endgame.  Guess what we're going to go see?"

"Avengers: Endgame?"  He asked, hope in his eyes.

"Precisely!"

"But it's not in theaters anymore, where are we gonna watch it?"

"I thought you wouldn't mind coming over to my house."

Time skip to the Yaoyorozu Residence

Both of the doors were opened, and they stepped out, the kitten still in Todoroki's hands.  They walked inside, and ended up seating themselves in front of a giant movie screen.  They made themselves comfortable, and Todoroki's eyes lit up like a child as soon as he heard the first 'dun' from the theme song.  The first scene ended, and Todoroki was already clutching his heart.  By the end, they were both sobbing messes.  The kitten had taken to sleeping on a pillow randomly on the ground.  After they had both calmed down, Momo had a pair of virtual reality goggles be brought into the room.  She had gotten Jiro to make her a battle setting...with a twist.  A horribly sad twist.  

"Okay Todoroki, when you put these on, you will find yourself in a setting.  Just react to it like normal."  She handed him two rings.  "Here, put these on your middle fingers.  They can sense your movements and allow you to use your quirk virtually.  They also cancel your quirk in real life so you can't destroy the room."  She handed him two clamps.  "Put these on your ankles.  They do the same as the rings.  Ready?"  Todoroki nodded, and put the rings, clamps, and headset on.

An image was projected on the screen, so Momo could see what Todoroki was seeing.  He was immediately immersed, and started deflecting attacks from villains.  After about a minute of this, he heard a cry.  He turned toward the source of the noise, and saw Midoriya on the ground, a long knife through him, blood pooling all around him.  Todoroki ran over, shocked.  Momo could see it on his face. 

"No, no, no, no!"  Todoroki said out loud.  He sat down, and placed Midoriya's head in his lap.  "You...you can't die!"

"Todo..."  He coughed.  "Todoroki-kun..."

"Shhh, it's all going to be okay.  We'll get someone to help you, it'll be fine."

"I'm going to die, Todoroki-kun."

"No, you'll be okay, you have to..."

"Be a hero for me Todoroki-kun...save them all...I love you..."  The virtual Midoriya's eyes closed, and Todoroki started sobbing.  

"No, no, no, NO!"  Momo quickly took of the headset.  Todoroki tore off the bands and rings.  "I need to see Midoriya.  NOW!"  Momo quickly brought him outside, and they climbed into the limo.  Thankfully the driver had seen, and rushed out.

"Take us back to UA, please."  Momo asked.

"Sure thing!"

Time skip brought to you by Todoroki's Anxiety™

As soon as they got to UA, Todoroki ripped himself from his seat and practically flew into the dorms.  

"Where's Midoriya?!"  He all but screamed, panicked.  Everyone looked over at him.  Midoriya popped his head up from the couch, his face curious.  Todoroki saw him, and his face became one of relief.  He ran over and pulled the smaller boy into a hug.  "I need you to promise me something."

"Anything, Todoroki-kun."

Todoroki looked him straight in the eye.  "Promise me that you will never  leave me to become a hero by myself.  I need you beside me, I need you beside me, forever and always."

"That's a lot to promise."

"Please!"  His voice was shaky.

"I-I promise."

"Thank you."  He sank onto the couch, bringing Midoriya down with him.  Todoroki buried his head in the crook of his neck, and eventually you could hear tiny, soft snores coming from the taller boy.  Midoriya became tomato red, but still got into a more comfortable position so that he too, could fall asleep.  Cue the pictures.