Chapter one

Disclaimer: all the characters, plots and title tracks are all fictional in this story.

-

After winning the newest Britain's Got Talent few months ago, I was now heading towards my first debut stage ever as a solo artist and that was on Good Morning America. Yes, I was already known everywhere just because of my first music video. I was wearing a shirt with Harry Styles's face on it. That's right. I just DID THAT. It was not intentional AT ALL.

This morning too, my stylist was asking what band t-shirt do I want to wear for the show and she gave out some suggestions before showing them on the bed.

"We got 5 Seconds of Summer, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Metallica, Rolling Stones- oh wait! You should just wear this one, right guys?!" She excitedly picked just another HARRY FREAKING STYLES SHIRT before the others also cheered. I was only standing there while looking at them dead in the eyes.

"You're not serious, are you Carol?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh come on. This is what we call publicity!" She squealed.

"Carol." I faked my smile. "If you didn't know, I went viral because of this. Do you really want me to go through this again?!" I almost shouted.

She sighed before rolling her eyes.

"Stella. This is the moment! You have to gain as many crowd as you can and this is how we need to do it, get it? Think of how many fans you will gain today when they see who you stan. Come on, one directions fans will eventually support you once they see one of their bias on your shirt!" She cheered to her amazing skills of imaginations.

I huffed a breath. "Carol, the band already went on hiatus for like years already now and I think the fans will actually kill me rather than supporting by me wearing their bias's face on my body." I was more than annoyed now.

Carol finally settled down.

"Stella. You're a fan of One Direction as well. Your bias is Harry Styles. Do I really need to remind you?"

My eyebrows raised at her words.

"But this is my show?" I questioned.

"Do it. For the sake of the resemblance to your music video. You NEED to go viral as much as you can right now. You must know that you're lucky to have this fast lane fame coming your way, Stella. People love your voice, your face, beauty, personality and name it, everyone just freaking love you. Be positive and do the show now okay?" She softened while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear like an older sister would do.

"Haven't you read the hate comments though?" I murmured but she sighed in annoyance.

"I said be positive and what hate comments are you talking about anyways? You got NONE, honey. ZERO!"

"That doesn't mean I'm perfect. I doubt myself every now and then. I mean, sometimes I just feel like I am never good enough to be here." I sadly took the charcoal/dusty-coloured shirt from her hand and squeezed into it. I looked down and bit my lip when I felt Carol coming closer.

"Look at me, Stel."

I slowly sighed and looked into her eyes.

"You're the most beautiful and perfect woman I have ever met in my life. You are very down to earth and that what makes you so special. Not to mention you also have this talent as your gift from God. You can sing and dance like damn girl, I wanna be like you so fucking bad." She laughed and that made me do the same thing as well.

"Woman now huh? Last year you called me a 'girl'." I tilted my head to the side.

She pulled my hair playfully before pinching my cheeks.