Part 11 "I'm glad i'm not the only one who's been a bad girl!"

Start from the beginning

LINDA:  Hey Frank! It's the lady from the news ....

Her husband appeared and looked Beth up and down then looked at her car

FRANK:   I think you're in the wrong part of town!

BETH:  I only came here too ....

FRANK:  We don't want your type here! With your flashy car and clothes!

BETH:  I came to ask if you needed any help with the funeral costs?

FRANK:  You think because you have money you can just make handouts? Our daughter is dead! 

BETH:  She died in my house!

LINDA:  Well at least you can sleep at night!

BETH:  I won't ever be able to sleep in that house ever again knowing what happened to Tiffany, my family and i won't be moving back there.

FRANK: So you're just going to go buy another one huh?

BETH: Look i'm sorry what happened to your daughter but you can't blame me for that!

FRANK:  Just go! You have no idea what it's like for us! To be in our situation!

BETH:  I've not always had money you know! When i won the lottery it came at the lowest part of my life! I had nothing!

Beth was trying not to cry

BETH:  And i won't have you or my husband telling me what i can and can't spend it on! So do you want my help or not!? (shouting)

Linda and Frank just looked at Beth, she burst into tears.

LINDA:  Come on into the house

Beth wiped her eyes

BETH:  Thank you

Beth walked through the front door then Frank closed it.  Walking into the living room Beth looked around. It was homely enough but was in a bad state of repair.  There were photos of a blonde girl on a side table.

LINDA: That's Tiffany

BETH: She's beautiful! How long was she missing?

LINDA: Nearly two years

BETH:  That must've been awful for you

LINDA: We went through hell not knowing where she was!

FRANK: I'm sorry for the way we spoke to you, it's been hard for us

BETH:   It's okay, I understand.

They began chatting about Tiffany and they wanted to know Beth's story so she told them all about her.

BETH:  So what do you do Frank?

FRANK: I'm a joiner by trade