A few hours later they were lying limply on the bed, another few bouts crossed off Lan WangJi's list of catching up to do.

"I told you, nothing can stand against us when we're together, no matter how much pleasure we're enjoying," Wei WuXian purred.

"Mn..." Lan WangJi agreed.

"Then let me lick you all over, find your other sensitive spots."

"No."

"Lan Zhan..." Wei WuXian said, and grabbed his hand, bringing it to his mouth. "Aren't you curious to see if there are other places that make you moan."

"Wei Ying!"

Lan WangJi should have known there was no stopping Wei WuXian. For the next hour, Lan WangJi was the dinner and Wei WuXian was hungry. Lan WangJi could only lay there stoically as Wei WuXian licked and nibbled, sucked and bit his way across his body. The only time Lan WangJi stopped him was when Wei WuXian tried to lick between his butt cheeks.

"No."

"But it feels so good," Wei WuXian pleaded.

"No, Wei Ying."

And with that Wei WuXian had to be satisfied. He had started from the back, and had been on his way up from the bottoms of Lan WangJi's feet (ticklish, but not in a good way), up the back of his thighs (no reaction), and he now nibbled at Lan WangJi's round smooth globes until Lan WangJi growled. Wei WuXian giggled. He licked upward until he reached the spot at the base of Lan WangJi's spine, just above his buttocks. Lan WangJi almost leapt from the bed.

"Oh, here?" Wei WuXian cooed and licked there again, holding Lan WangJi down. Lan WangJi jerked, the sensation there making him shiver all over and he bucked, trying to throw Wei WuXian off. But he couldn't escape the tongue, wet and intimate, and his back arched into a tense curve, and then he fell limply on the bed when Wei WuXian continued up his spine. "Wei Ying!" 

Wei WuXian giggled, but then he reached the whip marks in Lan WangJi's back and grew solemn. He kissed them gently, bathing them with his love. He ran his fingers up one and down another, his tongue laving a third one beside it. "You got these because of me..." he murmured and did his best to lick them all away. He didn't succeed, but the attempt made Lan WangJi melt into the bedsheets.

"I'll remember that spot at your spine," Wei WuXian said when he finally reached Lan WangJi's neck. He blew into Lan WangJi's ear and Lan WangJi twitched. 

"Hmm?" Wei WuXian hummed and licked the ear experimentally. Lan WangJi tried to move his head away, but Wei WuXian was on a quest and not so easily dissuaded. He grabbed Lan WangJi's head and his tongue explored the ridges and dips of his ear, then delved deep and Lan WangJi's whole body bucked and shuddered. "Nice..." Wei WuXian hummed and his tongue flicked inside the ear again.

But then Lan WangJi had had enough. He removed the maddening tongue from his ear and flung Wei WuXian around, scooped his legs up with his arms, and pushed inside him in desperate need to assert control again.

"Yes... Lan Zhan... aahh... so deep... so good..."

Wei WuXian stroked Lan WangJi's back lovingly as he thrusted. "That was interesting, Lan Zhan. And you taste so good everywhere. I didn't even use the ointment, but I will next time. I will bathe you in it, then lick it all off with my tongue... Would you like that, Lan Zhan...? And I only tasted one half of you..."

He licked the fingers of his hand and stroke the base of Lan WangJi's back, just at the spot that was still slick from his saliva from earlier. Lan WangJi shook, his thrusts becoming erratic, as Wei WuXian's fingers played him like his flute, coaxing notes from him he had never made before.

"Give it to me, Lan Zhan..." Wei WuXian whispered in Lan WangJi's ear, and then fluttered his tongue into it, murmuring wordlessly, the vibrations of his voice adding an edge to the wet touch of his tongue.

Lan WangJi was assaulted by indescribable pleasure in three places and it was more than he could bear. His voice took on a desperate tone and he thrust faster, his mind blank, until he let go for the first time ever, really let go, and emptied his essence into Wei WuXian. He had always been on guard, mindful of their surroundings, in control of what was happening, but Wei WuXian had managed to melt all of that away. He shuddered with his release for the longest time, then fell limply on top of his beloved, still sheathed deep inside him, panting hard.

"Aahh... Lan Zhan... my darling, I love you so."

--

A/N:

The gif is from the first time Wei WuXian interrupts Lan WangJi's frigid bath. In the novel, Wei WuXian indeed snuggles up to Lan WangJi who is not having it, but in the drama Lan WangJi gay panics and bolts out of the stream, sadly.