Wicked Wei WuXian

Lan WangJi was in Cloud Recesses in a meeting with the other heads of clans in support of his brother when he felt something land softly on his leg. His lips twitched when he saw the paper man march up his leg and pause to tilt his head up flirtatiously. Lan WangJi could almost see Wei WuXian's smirk on the thin face of the paper man. Then the paper man took a sprint and dived at Lan WangJi's waist and wriggled inside his robes.

Lan WangJi froze. His eyes widened slightly when he could feel the paper man tugging the string at his waist and then squirm into his pants, but what could he do? If he made a move, the others would see. They were only oblivious now because the small table in front of Lan WangJi covered the stealthy movements of the paper man.

It was a completely new challenge for Lan WangJi. He could only try to keep immobile and unperturbed as the paper man wrapped itself lovingly around his cock, which was already starting to stiffen. The paper man rubbed itself sensuously along the shaft, pecking little paper kisses on the sensitive spot just below the head of his cock, and Lan WangJi could feel his brow starting to bead. He lowered his hand into his crotch discreetly and poked paper man warningly. He could feel the paper imp giggle, the thin paper body rocking against his hardening cock.

It was a delicate torture. And embarrassing. There was really no reason for him to react so strongly to the light movements of the paper man. But the image of the paper man embracing his cock changed to that of a tiny Wei WuXian, rubbing his small human body along the underside of the erect member, and Lan WangJi had to close his eyes. Border disputes! Family feuds! Poor crops! He tried his best to focus on the issues brought to his brother, but it wasn't working.

An interminable time later Lan WangJi was finally free to go. He kept his arm casually at his waist to ensure his pants kept up and walked stiff legged to their quarters, once again at his mother's old house, feeling the paper man wriggle with delight with each step, rubbing itself sensuously against Lan WangJi's now painfully hard erection.

Lan WangJi opened the door, saw the ward shimmer and knew Wei was in no danger and that he was the only one who could have even opened the door. On reflex, he glanced at the window, and saw the same shimmer surround it. He felt a moment of relief. They were perfectly safe in Cloud Recesses from any evil interruption, but he still wouldn't have wanted anyone to walk in when Wei WuXian was vulnerable. And certainly not when he was like this! Wei WuXian waited for him on the bed, lying limply against the pillows, his black robes surely placed intentionally so that they revealed more of his pale, creamy skin than it was covering.

Lan WangJi plucked the paper man from his pants, gentle despite his ire, leaving it to flutter next to the bed, watching as Lan WangJi began to meticulously peel off his many robes one by one. He folded each one neatly on a chair next to the bed, until he was nude, his arousal unmistakeable.

He glanced at the paper man to make sure it was watching and then removed his head ribbon. When he used the ribbon to tie Wei WuXian's hands together, the paper man stumbled in the air with surprise, then bobbed there with mounting excitement.

With quick moves, Lan WangJi released Wei WuXian's consciousness from the confines of the paper, and the paper man fluttered to the ground just as Wei WuXian opened his eyes and smiled wickedly, lifting his tied hands to his face and letting them fall back behind his head.

"Just such a small touch makes you that hard, Lan Zhan?"

Lan WangJi picked up the spent paper man and set it gently on the table near the bed and nailed Wei WuXian with his gaze.

"It was amazing," Wei WuXian sighed and stretched languorously, pretending not noticing Lan Zhan's eyes raking his partially exposed body. "Your cock was taller than me, it was all I could see, and all I could feel was your pulse throbbing against me. That's why I love being under your robes on your chest, too, all I hear is your heartbeat. But to hear it there, on your cock... You made me wet, Lan Zhan. You were dribbling so much on me... Can you come on me in my paper form one day? It would be like a shower in your essence, Lan Zhan." Only then did Wei WuXian look at Lan WangJi, and the happy, pleased smile faltered. "I was lonely. I just wanted you to hurry. Are you angry?"