E

• It's your choice when
to start your story •

Dustin's/ Henry's mom Pro:

Can I help you all I asked a little annoyed with these people in my house  the sharif said I was just checking in with the baby Richie flinched and grabbed Ceil and Henry walked in front of him looked at me with tears in his eyes.

       W-what do you want with my baby m-mom there not going to take him away are they henry they can't take him right Richie asked everybody looked at us with wide eyes hopper stuttered out s-s-son yes he's my son do we have a problem here because I have to terrified kids if not I think you and your nosy group of people should leave now I said he nodded my apology I glared at him I'm not the one you need to apologize to you need to say sorry to the poor boys you terrified he cringed and nodded.

He walked over to Richie I'm sorry for scarring you I just wanted to make sure the child was safe Richie looked at him nodded  I think you should leave now because I don't feel comfortable with you in our house if you are here to take him but if it was miscommunication that's ok Richie said.

Richie you are to kind to theses people they nodded but one walked towards him  and started running. wha O MY GOD rich said The girl laughed "this is him isn't it" ya let's go to my room we can dress him up before we go shopping Eddie come help rich giggled out I smiled.