Hawaii pt 2\ party

Annie's POV:
Kenzie, Brynn, Jayden, Carson and Hayden all jumped into the ocean from the peer causing a huge splash, They all came on top of the water from under the water then waved at Lauren, Johnny and I who were sitting down on the sand.
Johnny:why aren't you guys going in?
Lauren: we don't want to duh! What about you?
Johnny: I'm waiting for you guys to get in!
Annie: You heard her! We're staying on the sand!
Johnny: not on my watch!
Johnny grabbed me and carried me to the peer. He jumped in while holding me as Lauren filmed us and laughed.
I screeched. When we landed in the water we made eye contact. Still under water he leaned in and I did the same. Our lips pressed together and we slowly pulled apart then I went to breath air.
Johnny: um sorry....
He blushed
Annie: uhhh it's fine......
I blushed hard as we sat stood there in silence. Just than Hayden came up to me "hey Anns!" "Um hi hay...!" I smiled at him and and he smiled back.
"Can I speak to you in private!!" Hayden looked at me "sure... bye Anns" Johnny left and Hayden smiled at me "Annie.... I like you, I really do! I've liked you for the longest time and Um will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes. From the corner of my eyes I saw Brynn and Jayden giggling while Lauren looked sad. She had got in and was now looking at me in the eyes "um well..... I had feelings for you for ages but those um feelings have past...." I looked at him in the eyes "oh um okay.... wait you liked me?!"
"Yeah I did.... for a while but like only two days ago i started having feelings for someone else...." I looked to the ground "can we still be best friends?" I asked. "Okay!" He smiled and hugged me. I feel awful.....
I've got a feeling Lolo likes him though...and Brynn likes Johnny but he likes me! I think he likes me.......... I mean I like him....

We all arrived back at the house and went to our rooms to get ready for a party we were going to that night.
I went to get dressed into this:

I know it's plain but It's cute.
When I came out Johnnys jaw dropped Johnny: you look amazing...!
I smiled as he said this
Annie. Thanks!!
We went downstairs and we all met down there. We arrived at the party and went in the smell of alcohol hit me almost straight away.
Brynn: I'm going to go dance!!
Jayden: same!!
Carson: I'll go!
Lauren: I guess I'll come!!
Johnny: I'm just going to get drinks
Annie: ohhh can you get one for me!!
Hayden: same!!!
We all yelled obey the music and the others went to dance while Hayden and I sat down and Johnny got us drinks. After a few I was pretty drunk! Hayden was too but Johnny only has one drink. He went to the bathroom and Hayden and I sat there.
Hayden: wanna danceewee?
Annie: sureeeeeeee
We slurred our words as we were drunk. Hayden and I went the dance floor and saw Jayden dancing alone. Lauren chugging drinks.Brynn with some random guy and Carson was nowhere to be seen.
Since we were drink I wasn't thinking straight..... so when Hayden leaned in I pressed my lips against his lips..... we started to make out and out of the corner of my eyes I saw Johnny standing there staring at us. His eyes were wide and his head droopy. Oh god! I pulled away from Hayden
Annie: sorry Hay I've got to gooo! I ran out of the room and followed Johnny to the car outside.
Annie: Johnny—
Johnny: forget it!!
Annie: hey! You can't be mad at me!!! All I did was kiss him! Its not like we're dating!!
Johnny: I just thought there was something special between us!
He yelled into my face.
Annie: I'm sorry Johnny... I really am...
Johnny: just shut up Annie!!
He startled me. I looked down at the ground.
Johnny: I shouldn't have snapped at you.... I'm sorry
Annie:....
I ran back inside and up the stairs. I ran into a bedroom and cried in the corner. Just then Brynn ran into the room crying. She sat down on the bed not even noticing me.
Annie: Brynn?
Brynn basically jumped out of her skin Brynn: oh hey Annie....
she cried even harder
Annie: what's wrong?
She looked at me in the eyes
Brynn: what's wrong with you? Your crying too?
Annie: you go first......
Brynn: its..... the guy I like is kissing someone else.........
What? Oh god Brynn likes Johnny and he must be kissing someone else... I mean I guess I did it to him...
Annie: Johnny?
Brynn: NO! I just said that as a cover so you would all shut up!
I look at her with my eyes wide
Annie: who?!
Brynn: Carson.....
Annie: WHAT!?
Brynn: oh and Annie I can tell your drunk!
Annie: ugh
My head was still spinning
Brynn: what's wrong with you?
Annie: I made out with Hayden...
Brynn: what's so bad about that?
Annie: and my crush saw.... he got mad at me because he thought we had something special..... and he snapped at me.....
Brynn: wait..... you don't like Hayden, it wasn't Carson so it was..... JOHNNY?!
Annie: yes.....now be quiet!
Brynn: sorry.... let's go downstairs and go back to the house.
Annie: yeah...
Brynn and I got up and we walked downstairs. We spotted Carson first.
He was still making out with that random girl. Brynn looked hurt. I grabbed him and pulled him away. The girl he was making out with glared at me.
Annie: were going! Come on.
Carson: okayyyyyy bye lisa!
He waved at the girl.
Next we spotted Lauren layers down in a pool of alcohol. We pulled her and Carson carried her. Next we say Jayden and Kenzie chatting away at the bar.
Brynn: Jay? Kenzie? We're going home...
Jayden: okay!
Next we saw Hayden sitting at a table on his phone.
Carson: hayyyyy we must goooooo!
Hayden: okay!!!!!
Hayden followed us as we looked for Johnny. We couldn't find him anywhere....
Carson: I'll text Jeramy
Annie: you mean Johnny?
Carson: that's what I said!
Brynn: just text him!
Carson: He iS aT HoME...!
Hayden: whattttt?
Kenzie: can we just go! Ugh
We go home and when we arrived we all went to our rooms.
Johnny was already asleep so I just slid into my bed.

{ I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long it's just hard because I'm so busy since it's holidays}