A/N

Hello you're probably getting sick of these A/N's, and I'm sorry, this ones kind of important but if you don't want to read it then I completely understand.

So, first of all, happy New Years to all my lovely followers and readers!

I have a few things to say.

First of, "Offline" is going no where for me so I'm going to unpublished it FOR NOW! Then later on in the year once I come up with some ideas I'll republish, I'm sorry, but I really have no ideas for that book and I'm lacking motivation if you can't tell already, and I think it's better off without a sequel anyways... I'm so sorry if you haven't gotten a chance to read to the second book but I promise you it's not as good as this one.

But be in mind that it will come back, don't worry! It's not gone forever!

Second of, I wanna put in a plug and say that I have a new book called "The Hate You Give", I would really appreciate if you guys checked it out and gave me some feed back and comment if you would read more!

And lastly, thank you so so so much for almost 740K views, that's insane, do you recon we could get 1M this year? That would be the best gift ever!

Anyways, so thanks for reading this A/N if you're here, I love you so much and I'll see y'all soon!