Haunted Biltmore Hotel part two

Chapter 85; Haunted Biltmore Hotel part two 

After looking around the hotel and going into each rooms giving the viewers a little tour, which is probably the creepiest looking hotel I've ever seen, we are now sitting on the couch, eating McDoland's and watching family guy

We were all silent, watching and waiting for 3.00 am to hit so we can do the Seance. I'm not looking forward to doing it, neither is Corey. He is so against us doing the Seance, that I don't even want to do this. 

I was cuddled up next to Colby on the couch, eating the rest of my fries and Jake was next to me, sipping on his drink very loudly. 

"Do you mind?" I glare at Jake, he's been doing annoying things all night. For instance, he would call this room number and scare the crap out of us. 

He smiled at me sheepishly and stopped, thankfully, because it was getting on my nerves. Colby intertwined our fingers and I rest my head on his chest, sighing a little.

I then decided to go on Instagram, scroll through liking fans photos, talking to some of them because that seemed like a good time waster. I noticed the time and it was 2.30 am. This is nothing, I stay up until at least 4.00 am sometimes with Colby, so this honestly feels normal. 

That was when a loud bang was heard making my heart jump and I instantly sat up, along with the rest of my friends and Sam had quickly grabbed the camera. 

"Guys, what was that?" Sam demanded worriedly, there was a bang. 

"Turn off the TV!" I tell Corey and he quickly did so, the TV was switched off and my heart was hammering against my chest. "What the hell was that!? What was that?" 

"Guys, literally I- I we were not recording but there's something... there's something downstairs." Sam tried to explain to the camera. 

"Somethings downstairs!" I repeat, my eyes widen. God, someone's going to kill us! Maybe not someone, maybe what if it was something.

"That was the elevator!" Sam realised, our eyes widening even further. "Dude- did you hear that? There is literally something here!"

"What did you hear?" Jake asked, as we walked towards downstairs but paused. 

"I don't want to go downstairs!" I hissed to them, freaking out. If someone is downstairs, I don't want to be anywhere them, Corey nodded his head beside me in agreement. 

"The elevator," Sam tried explaining again. "The metal thing. Downstairs." 

"Wait, you didn't hear that giant thud?" I ask, glancing at everyone. 

"I- I don't understand," Jake stuttered. "What do you mean-"

"When you were down here asleep, the elevator downstairs we heard the door like... bang." Corey tried to explain to Jake. He literally just fell asleep as soon as we heard the noise. 

"How do we know it's the elevator?" I question, raising an eyebrow. 

"Let's go check," Colby urged us and started to walk into the little library area. Corey and I gave each other worried looks before we followed Sam, Colby, and Jake. 

"I don't want to be last," I whine as I realised that I was going to be last down the stairs. Someone could literally kill me. 

"Here, go in front of me," Sam quickly offered. "But what the fuck was that?" 

I go in front of Sam and behind Corey as we all walked quickly down the stairs. My heart almost dropped when I saw that the door was open to the elevator. I remember Jake slamming it shut. 

"The door is open!" Corey pointed out. 

"Was that open before?" Colby asked as he was closest to the elevator door. 

"Wait, wait, wait, did we leave it open or no?" Corey questioned, frowning and turning to Sam. 

"I thought it was closed!" I put my opinion in. "I remember Jake slamming it shut, doesn't anyone else?" 

"I don't know, I can't remember, we can check the footage?" Colby suggested. "I'm, I'm not sure." 

"Yeah, no, I agree with Paisley, remember we had to slam it closed?" Corey realised. 

"It literally sounded like this," Sam had walked over to the gate of the elevator and pull it, making Colby gasp. 

"That was it!" Colby agreed, my eyes widen. What the hell is even happening right now? Are we getting pranked?

"It sounded like a deep thud," I recall, chills were sent up through my body. "Someone could literally be in here." 

"Who else could it be though?" Colby asked me, I rolled my eyes. 

"A fucking stranger who is messing with us!" I burst, everyone started to talk over top of us but it stayed quiet between me and Colby. Never had I ever shouted at Colby like that before. Not wanting to make anything more awkward between us, I ignored him and turned around, pivoting on my feet almost. 

"Guys I know this is like super out of nowhere but we were just sitting doing nothing and watching that show then there was a bang out of nowhere," Sam explained better to the camera. 

"Are you sure it's that?" Jake asked, gesturing towards the elevator door. 

"That's what I'm thinking," Sam answered. "I have no idea... like I'm pretty sure it was that because it was like a low and metal thud. It sounded like it was opening and we couldn't close that. You closed that, right?" Sam pointed over at Corey. 

"Yeah, remember when I couldn't shut it and Jake ran into it?" Corey recalled.

"Maybe we should just be quiet and see if anything else happens," Colby suggested. 

"Do we have... maybe we can look back on the footage," 

After freaking out and asking what it could've been for the 100 times, we all paused when we heard a high pitched note that sounded like it was coming from the piano. 

"Piano," I mumble. "Piano!" We all rushed to the piano room, my heart also dropped when I saw the piano lid was opened. Jake had shut that as well. 

"Was that the piano?" Corey asked. 

"What was that?" Colby stuttered and I walked over to the piano, playing some keys to try and figure out which note it could've been.

"It was definitely a high pitched piano sound," I recall, nodding and stopped playing the keys when I couldn't find the right pitch.