Chapter 10 "The Interview"

Start from the beginning

“Are Isabella and Taylah here?” Sasha asked.

“Yeah, just over there” Harry pointed to us.

“Why don’t you come over girls and sit with the boys?” Sasha said and men brought two more chairs, one placed next to Harry & the other next to Niall. As we sat down we smiled and both said “Hello”

“Wow boys you weren’t kidding, they are beautiful” Sasha said smiling.

“Thank you” Isabella said holding Harry’s hand tightly.

“So girls, what is it like dating 2/5 of One Direction?” Sasha asked.

“Um, i don’t really see it as dating One Direction; I just see it as dating my friend i grew up with from the age of eight. He is just a wonderful person, Niall being in One Direction gives me a new family to be a part of, and I wouldn’t have it any other way” I said holding Niall’s hand.

“I agree with Taylah” Isabella said.

“Now did you girls know each other before Harry & Niall brought you two together?” Sasha asked smiling.

“Yeah, we 1st met in Australia in the 1st day of school in kindergarten, ever since we were best friends but after I moved to Ireland with my parents we lost touch.” Isabella said looking back at me smiling.

“Basically they brought us back together and we are so grateful they did” I said smiling.

Harry’s POV

Wow, even tho this is Isabella’s and Taylah’s 1st interview they are doing so well, they are defo great girlfriends. Sasha stood up and said “That’s the end of our interview, it was lovely seeing you boys again and it was a pleasure to meet you two wonderful girls”

“Yes its been lovely to talk to you Sasha” Zayn said giving her a small hug goodbye.

“Thank you for having us” Louis said smiling also giving a hug.

“It was a pleasure to meet you Sasha” Taylah and Isabella said hugging Sasha and they all smiled.

“See you next time Sasha” Liam said.

“Bye!” Niall and I said hugging Sasha. We left the room and started walking down to the van. To see hurdends of fans waiting at the gates. Oh my god, Isabella and Taylah looked totally freaked out. Isabella grabbed my arm and i whispered “It’s alright, we are getting straight in the van, they wont hurt you alright?”

“Y-Yeah, but please hurry, i don’t like big crowds of people” Isabella said stuttering. We jumped into the van and drove out to see the girls chasing the van.

“Are your fans always like this?” Taylah asked with a worried tone.

“Yeah, but we get use to it” Liam said smiling at Taylah.

“But don’t you ever get afraid at all for your safety and their own?” Taylah asked again looking at Niall.

“Of course we do, that’s why everything is secret, and no one knows where we stay when we travel anymore” Niall said hugging Taylah. We took a back street to get to the hotel so we weren’t followed. Paul checked to make sure it was all clear then we entered the hotel and walked to our rooms. Isabella & I were sharing a room; Zayn & Louis shared another room while Liam had one to himself. We walked into Louis’s room and all sat there talking. Then Liam headed towards the front door.

“Liam where are you going?” Zayn asked with a worried tone.

“To my room, i need some time alone” Liam walked out of the room slamming the door shut. Everyone jumped at the loud sound.

“Is Liam ok?” Isabella asked me.

“I’m sure he is alright” I said hugging her.

“Niall, maybe we should go talk to him?” Taylah said.

“No, if he needs alone time, he really needs it, he can get bad mood swings when he is like this” Niall said.

Few hours later

Niall’s POV

“Does anyone want to get some lunch?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m so hungry” Taylah said jumping up.

“We will come as well, Louis, Harry & Isabella said.

“I will stay here, I’ve got to call Perrie about some stuff” Zayn said taking out his phone.

“Everything ok?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, just making some plans” Zayn said. We walked out the door and headed down stairs, we jumped in the Van, and Harry drove us to Nandos. We went through the drive through and drove to a park and jumped out and sat near a lake and had lunch. No one knew we were there, so I was happy we didn’t get killed by Fans like normal. After lunch we drove back to Taylah’s house, Harry dropped us off then drove away. Taylah walked over to the letter box and took something out.

“Whos it for Taylah?” I asked, looking over Taylah’s shoulder.

“Me” She opens the letter to see letters cut out of a mag saying “So finally we found you, beware, you, your family and friends will suffer for what happened”.

“What the Hell!” I screamed, Taylah started to shake, she mumbled “Not him again”

“Taylah, you think it’s Shane don’t you?” I said hugging her.

She nodded, “But, he is in jail, we moved houses after he was put back in jail then moved back here, this can’t be” She tore the paper and threw it to the ground.

“Don’t worry about it Taylah, no-one will get hurt, I promise”