15

"All in All, I really do feel as though I should be President of the student council. I am your best bet out of - excuse my language - these shit heads, and I will most definitely take every single one of your suggestions into consideration. My main goal is to make this school a better place, and I cannot do it, without the help of you." Changbin hopped off the podium as the audience arose in bored applause. His speech went on for an hour and a half. 

"That was such bullshit." Hyunjin commented backstage standing next to Felix. "You don't say? Minho convinced him to start acting like a normal person - but I don't think that that's what he meant."  Felix sighed as he pulled the curtains closed and exited off the stairs and out the theater. Felix was getting better at his power(s) and he can even control some of them. 

However, he still struggled to doing them in the public because he strived not to be noticed while using them. He figured it was the main reason why Wooyoung just happened to erase himself from the Earth completely. Especially when there's no way that he still didn't try to get into contact with any of them.

Felix was barely paying attention to where he was going until he bumped into one of his school administrators, knocking the pile of 'Saturday School' reports out of his hand. "Shoot!" 

"S-sorry, Mr. Tuan. I wasn't paying attention."

"It's fine, just watch where you're going this time. And just to return the favor, here. If you see Jooheon walking around here, hand this to him. He's already ripped 3 of these to shreds so I thought laminating it would help with stopping that." 

Oh no, not Jooheon. Felix and Jooheon had a love-hate relationship since 6th grade when they dated the same girl, fighting over her until they realized that she was cheating on both of them with each other. It still didn't stop the snarky comments every once in a while, but even in their toughest times they would ask each other for help.

Jooheon however, has been hanging around the weirdest group of people, there hasn't been one day where he hasn't came to school high. It sucked - because Jooheon always wanted to be a rapper. But the path he was going on now, he'll never make it. 

"Sure, sir. I'll get it to him as fast as I can."

Felix sighed as he walked away from his tiny teacher and went though the gym, turned right and entered the cafeteria. And there he was, standing there holding an uncrushable surrounded by his friends dressed in black.

He could easily tell what they were talking about from here. Drugs. Weed. The usual. Felix never liked that group of people - so maybe that's why they were such frenemies with each other. However, when Jooheon is with his friends, especially his boyfriend, the hate is worse than usual.

"Hey, Mr. Tuan wanted me to give this to you." Felix said quickly as he waited for the buffer boy to take the note.

"The fuck is this shit? Saturday School? What the fuck yo." Jooheon snatched the paper out of Felix's hands and rolled it up into a paper ball. He didn't event take a second glance before tossing it straight into Felix's eye. The squad of kids laughed.

Felix found nothing funny.

He scoffed and turned around, figuring that the only people that were worth his time aren't even present to witness the bullying. "Where the fuck are you going, pussy?," Jooheon turned to his friend, "I told you he's scary only when his boyfriend's around." 

"I don't have a boyfriend." Felix remarked, regretting it immediately. "Mind saying it louder, punk? All you had to do was tell Mr. T that I wasn't here to day and now they're going to email my fucking mom. You're an idiot!"

"It's not my fault you're a dumbass, Jooheon." Felix rolled his eyes - but in a matter of all that he didn't realize that he had no other place to go. Everywhere he looked, everywhere he turned, there was somebody standing. And if you've been in public school for one day, you would've known that someone, was about to get jumped.