The mean girl clears her throat before continuing, "Anyway, it is kind of interesting timing, don't you think? Maybe Poseidon decided he needed another son to, you know... represent."

"You know what-"

But, before the brunette could throw Clarisse across the camp while defending her best friend's honor, Tyson mutters a simple phrase that had everyone gaping at him, "bull."

"Excuse me?" Glowers the narcissist.

"Smells like bull."

Then, suddenly the protective barrier that surrounds camp half-blood to keep the enemies at bay, shakes; the mess hall erupting in gasps as their breakfast contents spill in their laps.

"We got barrier action!"

Percy grabs ahold of Cassia who clings to him urgently, the five teens running over to check out the commotion. They were soon met with a mechanic creature, its horns jutting into the barrier angrily. The brunette's gaze fleets to her best friend, obvious fear embedded in her dark irises, but with a reassuring nod and a squeeze of her hand, she manages to keep her nerves just below a panicked level.

"This is so awesome." Clarisse breaths out as the blue shield continues to rattle.

"It's chill. The barriers holding." Grover consoles the terrified half-bloods.

Then, just as the satyr speaks those words and with one huge blast, the barrier shatters, screams and gasps following suit. Cassia stumbles back, a yelp escaping her lips as she cries, "A Colchis bull!"

"Run!"

The camp erupts in terrified screams as the bull chases after them, knocking a few campers down in its wrath as it plummets through buildings and trees. Cassia ends up separating from her closest companions, rescuing some of her friends who were bound to be bull food, before coming face to face with the death machine. It scrapes its hooves against the dirt, the mechanical animal roaring, before blowing a circle of fire around the girl; nearly singeing her skin in the process.

"Get up, Cass-" she's then hoisted to her feet by a pair, "I lose you for five seconds and you're already trying to play hero."

  "Someone's gotta do it." Chuckles the daughter of Artemis, struggling to keep up with Percy as they run to grab weapons to fight off the deranged machine.
Cassia quickly secures a pack of arrows around her shoulder, grabbing her trust bow before joining her best friend along with Annabeth and Grover who frantically trot beside them.

"We have to find its weak spot." The son of
Poseidon says.

"Does it have one?" Questions the blonde girl.

"I got an idea-" Cassia speaks up, "Percy, distract it for me."

"Cass, don't you dare-"

But, nothing could stop the girl who was in a cloud of adrenaline, Cassia missing the rush of nerves brought on by some action as she darts in the other direction, away from her protesting friends. And with a curse, Percy reacts quickly by grabbing ahold of a red flag and waving it around frantically, shouting at the bull to grab its attention while Cassia sneaks up behind it with her bow raised.

Then, with a huff, the bull charges at the wary boy, knocking him down and nearly severing his legs with his saw-like horns. With the machine distracted, Cassia fires her trusty arrow into its side, surely thinking it would at least stun the creature, but as the wood shreds inside its gears, she panicks:
"Oh, fuck me."

The girl yells as the bull turns on her, grunting , before chasing after her as if she had a big red target on her back. Cassia darts through the woods, cursing her bum knee as she's grazed slightly by the bull's blade. She winces, ready to feel its wrath entirely, before she was suddenly saved by an unsuspecting heroine. Clarisse, with reassurance to herself, jumps on top of the bull, the machine bucking; trying to rid itself of the girl. She then takes a sword and plunges it through its back, thinking it'd do damage, but the bull ends up flinging the girl across the woods, Clarisse landing hard on the roof of a cabin before collapsing to the ground.