Arc 1: Chapter Five

But one of us lied, catching feelings aside, truth be told, yeah
You asked to see me once again at half past ten
I got nervous, so I got faded, made things complicated

"Look at them!" Mumbles a girl, watching as Meliodas and Elizabeth walked through the halls. Meliodas had his hand wrapped tight around her waist while Elizabeth clung tightly to him.

"So the rumours are true? Their really dating?" Asks another person.

"Apparently. I knew they'd end up getting together...sucks too since Elizabeth's so hot." Says a boy fawning over her.

"Didn't realize the whole school would talk," Elizabeth sighs as she stops at her locker.

"We're celebs. Should've known that princess." Meliodas smirks.

"Nobodies around quit the nicknames."

"Princess fits you. Your as bossy as one anyone," he says crossing his arms.

"I'm not bossy, I just like taking charge," she smiles as she closes her locker.

"Isn't that the definition?" Meliodas asks aloud as they head to class.

As soon as they enter class Diane gasps, and King keeps her from falling out of her seat.

"So you two are dating." She annouces, making every person in the class turn to look at them.

"You didn't have to annouce it," Elizabeth says, smiling sweetly at Meliodas.

This was a secret she couldn't tell Diane about. They both thought it was best to keep it a secret anyway.

"Wow...my whole life is a lie," King says, surprised at the whole matter.

"You guys just hated eachother all last week? How'd this happen?" Elaine decides to also butt in.

"Our parents planned us some date, and we were kinda forced together. We talked and got to know each other, and decided to date."

"I'm happy for you two," Elaine's the first to speak. "Same! Now we can all hang out without their being tension...plus we can triple date!" Diane cheers.

"You would be worried about triple dating...anyway, I'm happy for you cap'n, princess~" Ban says smirking.

"Oh so you two? Why am I still being called princess?" Elizabeth exclaims.

"You basically are one." Diane points out making Elizabeth pout. "You look cute when you pout," Meliodas smirks, kissing her cheek before sitting down in his seat just as the teacher comes in.

But Elizabeth was left in awe. He...he kissed me!

"Miss Liones, is there a reason your still standing?" The teacher asks making her face go redder.

"S-sorry," she apologises before rushing off to her seat.

"Talk about being embarrassing," Diane mumbles. Elizabeth sticks up her middle finger in response.

"I was just surprised is all..."

**********

Soon, the school day was over, and Meliodas promised to take her harm. Probably to talk about all the attention they've received today.

"Are you sure you want to work on our project at my house?" Asks Elizabeth. "I'm warning you, if my mom found out about us she's gonna be super dramatic," she rolls her eyes.

"Relax princess, it'll be fine. You can come to dinner with my family this weekend." Meliodas explains as they enter the car.

The car ride was them mostly talking about their project for home economics and their fake dating plan. They finally made it to Elizabeth's house, and that's when her heart sped up.

Elizabeth rings the doorbell, and its immediately opened my one of their maids, sitting on the couch was Anastasia, her phone in her hand.

"Welcome home Elizabeth! I see you brought your friend home today. Project I assume?" She asks, a smile on her face all the while.

"Yes, we'll be up in my room-"

"Hold it. You should already know that I know. When? And have you guys kissed yet? Had sex maybe?" She asks making Elizabeth blush while Meliodas laughs.

"M-mom...isn't that a bit personal?" Elizabeth asks, her throat feeling dry.

"I'm just interested my dear."

"Mom." Elizabeth raises her voice a bit so that she knew she was serious. "No we haven't done anything...intimate, so if you'll excuse us we're heading upstairs." Elizabeth says, ushering for Meliodas to follow her.

They make it to her room in no time, and lay out all of the materials and stuff they were using, while Elizabeth grabbed her laptop.

"So, tell me Ellie, am I your first boyfriend? Even if we are fake dating?"

For probably the a thousandth time that day, Elizabeth's cheeks flare up,

"W-what? Why do you wanna know?"

"I'm interested. And judging from your answer that's a yes."

"So what if it is?" Elizabeth pouts. "Your also a virgin?" He asks making her blush once again.

"So what if I am? My mom wants me to remain celibate. How many girls have you fucked?" Elizabeth asks, crossing her arms.

"Only one actually. She's dead though." He says, making Elizabeth go silent.

"Don't feel bad...you didn't know." He says as their followed by silence.

"Hey Ellie, your coming to our concert tomorrow right?" Meliodas asks.

"I thought you only invited me because your dad was there so no, I wasn't planning on it. "

"Well...now that we're dating I'm hoping you can go. It'll look good, plus, all our friends will be there. "

"Well I guess your right...sure I'll be there. What time?"

"Nine. I'll text you the location later. I'll inform everyone so that you can have a VIP pass."

Double Uodate Today !!! Posting another chapter !